Meeting the Parents

Maya and Chai spend the rest of the day talking till Maya noticed it was almost sundown and needed to take Chai home. Maya got up and Chai took Maya hand and Chai had the exact same goofy smile that Maya has. "It's getting late and I can't have my girlfriend walking by herself to her house. So I'm walking you home." Maya said to Chai. Chai nodded with a blush now appearing on her face, "I'm happy when you call me your girlfriend." Chai told Maya and resulted in Maya kissing Chai once again. They both walked to Chai house holding hands and laughing all the way to Chai house.

Outside Chai House

Once they were in Chai doorsteps. Maya leaned in for another kiss Chai smiled as they kiss. They broke apart with a smile on their faces and Chai leaned in to kiss Maya. They were to focus on kissing each other that neither heard the door open and see an man in his mid thirties with brown hair, and eyes. Who is standing behind Chai with a mad expression, he then coughed loudly which broke apart Maya and Chai.

They were both blushing this caused Maya to be nervous and scared, nervous because this was the first time this has happened to her and scared for her and Chai were caught kissing each other by her dad who looks angry. Chai was about to explain to her dad on what was happening. When her dad beat her to it. "Chai can you tell me who this girl is and why you were kissing?" Asked Chai dad. Chai didn't know how to respond so Maya did it for her and knew she needed to show Chai father that she cared deeply about Chai, "My name is Maya Hart. I'm Chai girlfriend." Maya told Chai father. Maya and him shook hand while Chai had a terrified expression on her face. Chai father nodded, "My name is Dylan. And I wasn't aware that Chai had a girlfriend?" Responded Dylan and shot Chai a look.

    Inside Chai House

"How about we talk about this inside, for my wife should know about this," Dylan told Maya, and Maya nodded. They all walked inside and Dylan closed the door. "The two of you take a seat. I'll go get Britt." Dylan walked out of the living room. Once he was gone Chai started talking, "Maya I'm so sorry this is happening! I'll understand if you want to break up! Asked Chai.

As Chai kept talking Maya had an amused smile on her face as Chai was freaking out Maya knew the only way to shut Chai up was to do this. Maya kissed Chai by surprise and Chai responded back immediately, Maya broke the kiss and held both of Chai hands. "Chai you have nothing to be sorry about! Sooner or later I'll have to meet your parents, so I think it's great that were getting that done first. Chai I care about you and I'm not going to break up with you just because I'm meeting your parents. I'm going to prove to them that I care deeply about you!" Maya said with a determined voice.

Chai nodded with a smile on her face and kissed Maya on the cheek. They heard footsteps enter the room and saw both of Chai parents enter the room and seat across from them. "Maya, I'll like you to meet my wife Britt." Dylan said with smile on his face. Britt also looked to be around her mid thirties and resembled Chai expect with her having blue eyes instead of brown. Britt smiled, "Hello, Maya. Now Dylan told me that he saw you and Chai kissing on our doorsteps and that your Chai girlfriend?" Britt asked in a curious tone. Maya looked at Chai then at Dylan and Britt with a determined look on her face.

"Yes, I'm Chai girlfriend. I asked her to be my girlfriend." Responded Maya, Dylan was about to speak when Maya continued speaking, "I know I should've ask for your permission to ask Chai to be my girlfriend. But I couldn't hide my feelings for her anymore! Even though in our freshman year I met her in the wrong circumstance . I know with the little time we spend together, I know she's changed, I may have only known her for a few days. But I could never hurt her! I care about her deeply. I like her. I like her a lot! So, with your permission. Can I date your daughter? Asked Maya.

Chai was shocked with Maya speech towards her parents. Dylan and Britt both looked at each other. Britt smiled and nodded her head and Dylan took a deep breath but smiled and nodded as well. They both turned and faced Maya and Chai and said, "Yes." Dylan and Britt both said to the two girls.

Maya and Chai both smiled and hugged and each other and were about to kiss when Dylan shouted, "NO KISSING!" shouted Dylan. Britt shook her head with an amused smile and Chai blushed and Maya was reminded of Mr. Matthews. "Sorry it's just I can't believe that Chai has her first girlfriend. She's growing up." Said Dylan. Britt and Maya had amused smiles and Chai was blushing with embarrassment. Britt and Dylan stood up as well as Maya and Chai. They shook Maya's hand with a smile on their faces. "Maya, welcome to the family, would you like to stay over for dinner?" Asked Britt.

Maya shook her head, "Sorry but my parents are waiting for me and dinner's about to start." Dylan nodded with understanding, then Chai came up with an idea, "Maya, what about asking your parents if we can come over tomorrow? So, our parents can meet each other and meet me as well? Asked Chai. Maya thought about it and nodded, "Okay, I'll ask them over dinner." They nodded and Maya waved her hand and exited the house and started walking to her apartment.

In Riley's Room

Riley has been sitting in her bay window looking at pictures of her and Maya on her phone. Topanga walked inside Riley bedroom and saw Riley with a sad face and in the verge of crying.

 Topanga walked inside Riley bedroom and saw Riley with a sad face and in the verge of crying

Topanga sat beside Riley and Riley put her head-on Topanga's lap. A minute passed by and Riley got up from Topanga lap and faced her, "Mom, I don't want you to ever think differently just because I have things different about me." Asked Riley, "Riley, that will never be a problem with us. Never. You like what you like, you do what you do and you be who you are." Said Topanga. "We will always love you the same." Said Cory. Riley turned and saw her dad inside the room he walked and sat beside Riley.  Riley looked at both her parents and smiled. " I'll always love the both of you." The three hugged and headed to the dinner table, and called Auggie for dinner.

Dont give up on Rilaya yet!!! This is just the beginning. As the chapters go on you'll see that everything is now changing!!! Special Rilaya will be coming up soon!!!!