Texas Part 3

It was the day of the bull riding competition. They all arrived to the place where it will be held out. Riley, Farkle, Chai, Zay, and Smackle were inside the tent eating refreshments while Lucas went to see tombstone.

As Lucas was walking to see tombstone he saw a familiar blond haired girl looking at tombstone. As he looked closer he say Maya. Lucas quickly ran towards Maya.

"Maya! I'm so glad that you came. I really needed your support the most." Lucas said gladly. He then noticed Maya face and how serious she looked.

"Lucas, I hate that your doing this. Your only doing this to prove that you beating the record wasn't a fluke." Maya said. Lucas nodded. As he looked at Maya's expression more he instantly knew what Maya did.

"Maya..." Lucas said stammering. Maya nodded and turned facing tombstone

"I checked the rules and it implies. Trust me. Everything will be alright. Besides,
Your talking to Maya Hart! Fierce Amazon Warrior." Maya said smirking at tombstone which resulted in him moving angrily. Lucas stared at Maya and then tombstone.

"What's taking Lucas so long? He's next if he's doesn't come he's gonna be disqualified." Chai said confused. Then Lucas entered without his  vest and helmet.

"Lucas why weren't you wearing your gear? Also, why do you look sad. Listen if your nervous about tombstone don't be. You beat him before so you can do it again." Riley said courageously.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. But there was nothing I can do. I hope you can forgive me, Riley." Lucas said with sadness. Everyone was confused so they followed Lucas outside and saw Maya outside. And saw what she was wearing Lucas gear.

"Maya! Why are wearing Lucas gear?" Riley asked but everyone knew just by looking at Maya. They know why and Riley knows too but hope she's wrong.

"Riley, you know why am wearing this. All of you know. I volunteered to take Lucas place in riding tombstone. Last time he rode tombstone I couldn't do anything about it but watch him ride it and get hurt. I can't stand to watch it again. So I took his place. There's nothing you guys can do to stop this. For once you volunteer the previous person can't do anything to stop it." Maya said as everyone was shocked minus Lucas.

"Look, I'm gonna be fine. You guys have nothing to worry about. Remember, this is Maya Hart! Your talking too. Trust me. I'll be fine. I promise." Maya said confidently trying to her best to cheer up them up. They all looked unsure but nodded to show their support and wished good luck to Maya and left to find seats.

The only one who was left was Riley who still couldn't believe that Maya is riding tombstone the bull. Riley and Maya hugged each other tightly. Riley let go and tears started falling down. Maya stared at Riley and gently wiped the tears away. Riley looked and saw Maya looking at her with a smile and love.

"Maya! You can't do this! Do you understand that your about to ride tombstone the bull! You can get hurt or..." Maya immediately kisses Riley for Maya knew deep down this could be their last kiss.

Maya grabbed a fistful of Riley's shirt and yanked her forward causing Riley to let out an audible gasp of shock and her eyes to fly open as Maya stood up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips to hers in a rough, but still a passionate kiss. Maya was the first to pull away and a blush was creeping up her neck, settling on her cheeks and leaving the tips of her ears burning red.

Maya stroke Riley's left cheek as she stared at beautiful brown chocolate eyes that she's always gets lost in. "Remember, you're the first girl I've ever danced with. Remember, your my best friend, my safe place, my dorothy, my fiancé, my soulmate, the love of my life.
Remember, you saved my life. Just remember.
Remember, I love you." Maya said as she smiled at Riley which she returned even as tears fell. Maya wiped them away.

"Next up its Maya Hart who volunteered in Lucas Frair place. She will be riding TOMBSTONE THE BULL!" The announcer announced. Maya and Riley shared one last kiss. As Maya started walking away she heard Riley shout, "Ring power!" As she lifted her finger. Maya chuckled, "Ring Power!" Maya shouted back. Thunder." "Lightning." The two smiled. "Forever." Maya then climbed over the gate and got settled on top tombstone and then put her helmet on. Once Maya was settled. She then saw her friends and Riley and nodded at them. Maya then faced the front.

"LETS GO!" Maya shouted and they opened the gate.

Next chapter Maya rides tombstone the bull! Will she beat the record? Find out in tomorrow chapter called Maya vs tombstone