Makeup or Breakup

Chai was laying on her bed thinking about Game Night and how Maya chose not tell them about their relationship. As Chai thought more about it. Chai was on the verge of crying. When suddenly she heard her window open. She turned around gasped when she saw who is climbing inside her room.

"Maya, what are you doing here? It's almost going to be midnight! Go home now" Said Chai as she whispered so her parents won't wake up. Maya shook her head.

"No, we need to talk about what happened! I'm sorry that I didn't tell them about our relationship. You were right, they would accept our relationship and my sexuality as well." Replied Maya.

"So if you know that they would accept us. Why wouldn't you tell Josh I was your first kiss!"  Questioned Chai.

Maya took a deep breath, "I'm scared that will be treated different at school by our classmates. But now I don't care if they treat me different! I only care about my friends, family, and you! That's the only thing that matters to me! Replied Maya.

Chai shook her head, No, there's more. Than your telling me. You do know that they'll accept you but a part of you is afraid that they'll leave you. Period. You're afraid of being abandoned. The one thing that you always feared that will happen to you. Everyone leaves you, no one stays. Well, that's never going to happen. Cause their not going anywhere and I'm not going anywhere!" Responded Chai.

After Chai finished her speech. Maya stared at Chai. She couldn't bring herself to say anything because she was speechless. So she did the only thing that came to her mind she got on her tiptoes and grabbed Chai by face and smashed her lips against hers. Chai instantly respond and held onto Maya's waist. As the two kissed they fell onto the bed but that didn't stop them. They finally stopped once they needed air to breathe. Maya and Chai laid next to each other staring at the ceiling. Maya turned and faced Chai and held Chai hand.

"Your right, everything you said is completely right! I'm glad I have people in my life who will accept me and be there for not just me but for us once I announce our relationship! I will tell them that your my girlfriend. Because I care about you! I care about our relationship! I will never hurt you!" Said Maya with determination.

Chai kissed Maya and smiled, "It's okay, Maya. I'm also to blame. I shouldn't have gotten mad. I know your still not ready and I should respect that." Responded Chai.

"Just give me a little time. I want to hold your hand in public, kiss you, and go on our first date as couple. I'm sorry." Said Maya in a guilty voice.

Chai kissed Maya forehead, "It's okay. The only thing that matters to me is you and are relationship. I can wait" respond Chai.

Maya got up from the bed and Chai sat up. Maya bend down and kissed her once more, "I'm glad that your still my girlfriend and are in my life. I see ya tomorrow Chai." Said Maya and kissed her once more and climbed out the window. Chai watched as Maya left and even though she's only known Maya for a few days. She instantly knew that she was in love with Maya.

Monday chapter
Special day
Special moment

Drama coming soon, friendships start changing, who belongs with who