The Reaction

Riley's Room

Riley ran into her room with tears falling. Anytime she closed her eyes, she thinks back when Maya announced her true sexuality and that she is dating Chai, and the kiss they shared. Just broke her heart even more. She sat down on the floor. Thinking of how to get rid of their feelings for Maya. She can't get in the way of Maya and Chai relationship. It will just start another love triangle. As Riley was lost in thought, Farkle enters the room through the bay window and seats down on the floor. Riley looks up and sees Farkle and fake smiles

"Riley.... I have no idea what you must be feeling right now! But don't give up on Maya! I see the way she looks at you and acts around you. It's not the same with Chai. Trust me, Riley! Said Farkle trying to convince Riley to have hope. That this isn't the end. "Farkle, you saw Maya. How she looked at Chai. The way they kissed at each other." Replied Riley with sadness.

Farkle took a deep breath and nodded, "Yeah, I did. But let me tell you something Riley. I known you and Maya since we were kids. So I know when I saw Maya up there with Chai confessing their relationship. I knew that the two have deep feelings for each other. But it will never compare to the feelings that Maya has for you. Maya right now sees you as a sister. She thinks that she loves you as a sister. But she realize soon that she loves you more. And she is starting to realize it, ever since the two of you went to the carnival for your anniversary. She doesn't act the same around you. Maya, looks at you different. I know she loves you. I also know that you think you like Maya. But you don't. Do you think that maybe you're in love with her?" Said Farkle.

Before Riley could answer Farkle question

Before Riley could answer Farkle question. Josh enters through the bay window, "You don't love Maya. Your in love with her! You were planning to tell Maya about your feelings for her through this poem. But then Maya announced.... Josh stopped talking when he saw Riley's face. The two stayed with Riley giving her hope to not give up! "Why do nice people-choose the wrong person to date? Asked Riley. "Well, we accept the love we think we deserve." Answered Josh. "Can we make them know they deserve more? Continued Riley. "We can try." Answered Josh

Farkle nodded, "I like that Chai is our friend now. But if their is anyone who deserves Maya it's you Riley! It's always been you!" Said Farkle with encouragement.

At Topanga's

After Maya and Chai finished kissing. Maya looked around for Riley but couldn't find her. She found Lucas, Zay and Smackle. But no Riley, Farkle or Josh. "Maya, I'm happy for you and Chai. The two of you make a cute couple. Also, your still the same Maya we know and love. We're not gonna treat you different." Said Lucas.

Zay and Smackle nodded with agreement, "Wait, since the two of y'all are dating, we're gonna need to come up with a ship name for the both of you..." said Zay as he thinking of ship name. "What about Chaya?" Suggested Smackle. Both Lucas and Zay smiled and, "CHAYA!!!" Both Lucas and Zay said. Everyone laughed

Maya who still hasn't seen Riley figured out she left and went back home. "I gotta go find Riley! I be back soon." Said Maya as she ran as fast as she could to Riley's apartment.

Riley's Room

Maya climbed into Riley's room and saw Riley laying down along with josh and Farkle, "Riley..." Maya stopped talking when she saw Riley's face. Josh and Farkle existed out the room. For Maya and Riley needed privacy to talk.

Maya and Riley both sat down in the bay window. Maya held Riley's hand, "You have every right to be pissed at me! I deserve it! I should've told you about Chai and I. Along with my true sexuality! I'll understand if you don't want anything to do with me!" Said Maya as she kept rambling. Riley did the first thing that came to her mind. She grabbed Maya by the face which instantly stopped Maya from talking after she looked at Riley's eyes. Riley stroked Maya's face and leaned in and kissed Maya. The kiss lasted for a minute. Riley let go and both girls looked shocked.

They didn't talk for a minute and then Riley broke the silence, "I'm sorry I kissed you. But it was the only thing that came to my mind to shut you up." Said Riley.

Maya chuckled, "Its okay, I least you didn't hit me. So, I don't mind the kiss." Said Maya as she smirked. Which caused Riley to laugh and lay her head on Maya shoulder.

"Maya, I accept you for who you are and also your relationship with Chai ! I just don't want any secrets to be kept between us!" Pleaded Riley.

"There won't anymore! I promise! Riley, I want you to know that even though Chai is my first girlfriend. That doesn't mean anything will change between us! For you will always be my extraordinary relationship!" Said Maya with a smile that also made Riley smile. Riley kissed Maya again on the cheek and once again she felt that strange feeling she felt when they went to the carnival. The two stayed like this until Katy and Shawn came and picked up Maya.

Riley was sitting in her bay window thinking about everything that has happened today. When her dad enters the room and seats beside Riley, "You know, honey, sometimes we stop ourselves from doing certain things because we're afraid of how people might react. I just want you to know that I support you no matter what. I'm okay with whatever choices you make. Maya deserves you, Honey." Said Cory with a smile. Riley stared at her dad and hugged Cory tightly.