Date To The Homecoming

There are only two months till homecoming and Maya still hasn't asked Riley or Chai as their date. Riley was worried that Maya wasn't going to ask her but will instead ask Chai or maybe Maya already thinks that they're going to homecoming. Because of the love triangle.

Riley was talking to Farkle, Zay, Smackle, and Lucas about homecoming and how she's worried that Maya won't ask her to homecoming.

"Guys, homecoming is only two months away! When is Maya going to ask me or maybe she's going to ask Chai?!" Riley said panicking that this is Maya's way of ending the triangle.

"Relax Riley, I'm sure everything will work out in the end." Zay said trying to assure Riley not to panic. "There's only two months left till homecoming, and remember this is a hard decision for Maya. She doesn't want to hurt you and Chai."

"I'm still confused what you and Chai are to Maya? So, the two of you are Maya's girlfriends. Because she still can't decide?
Maya needs to choose already or we're going to have a repeat of the last triangle!" Smackle said annoyed that the triangle will probably last till their senior year.

"Remember, what happened in middle school when Lucas thought the two of you were going to the dance together. Because of your unofficial relationship. Maybe Maya's doing the same and that's why she hasn't bothered to ask you or Chai?" Zay said in a curious tone.

Riley flashed back to middle school when Charlie Gardner asked her to the semi formal while Lucas thought they were going together.

Riley looked nervous, "You don't think Maya's doing the same thing. Just because she's stuck in a love triangle, and assumes she'll take Chai and I. To the homecoming dance?" Riley asked in a worried voice.

No, Maya's not stupid to do that." Farkle says in a obvious voice. Lucas shoots him a glare. "Sorry, not sorry." Farkle shrugs.

Once, Riley's third period class ended. She heads to her locker as she opens her locker she finds a giant teddy holding a note. "Is this it!" Riley shouted excitedly. Riley grabs the note that is attached to the bear and reads it.

Riley Matthews, will you do me the honor of being my homecoming date.
-Charlie

Once Riley finished reading the letter she is instantly disappointed for she thought the teddy was from Maya.

"Did Maya ask you to be her date?" Farkle asked as he looks over Riley's shoulder and frowns. "Oh." Farkle says.

Riley hears a familiar laugher and turns her head to the right side of the hallway and sees. Maya leaning against the locker talking to Chai both were smiling at each other. Which disappointed Riley even more thinking Maya chose Chai to be her date.

"So what do you say, Riley?" Riley faced the front and saw Charlie Gardner standing there. He had a bouquet of roses and a hopeful grin on his face. "I know that your stuck in a love triangle, but you just saw Maya and Chai right now maybe that could mean that Maya has asked Chai to be her date?" Charlie smiles at Riley.

Riley turns and sees Maya and Chai who are still laughing and smiling at each other, and Maya who hasn't noticed that Charlie is asking her to homecoming. Maya then turns and sees Riley holding a teddy and Charlie who's smiling hopefully at Riley and holding a bouquet of roses. Maya, instantly figured out that Charlie is asking Riley to homecoming. She instantly felt jealous seeing this and starts walking towards them.

"Sure, I'll love to be your date for homecoming." Riley said with a slight smile on her face. Before Riley could grab the bouquet of roses. Riley hears footsteps approaching and sees that Maya was beside her with a angry look on her face as she stared at Charlie who just smirked in return.

"Gardner, you should take back your teddy bear and roses! Because, Riley isn't going to homecoming with you!" Maya said with jealousy for she just wanted to punch Charlie so she can wipe that smirk off his face.

"Then who's my date to the homecoming dance, Maya? Is it you because you haven't asked me. Did you think that we were going to homecoming just because we're stuck in a love triangle! You can't just decide for me who I can go to homecoming with!" Riley said.

Maya was taken back by Riley's response. "Your right, I can't tell you who you can go to homecoming with! So go ahead be Gardner date! I DONT CARE!" Maya said with jealousy. Maya was walking away in anger when Charlie said something unexpected.

"Yeah, Hart, just walk away from your problems. That's one of the things your good at! Walking away from your problems because you don't want to deal with them! It must run in the family!" Charlie said arrogantly. Everyone was shocked from what Charlie just told Maya.

Maya immediately stopped and turned around and faced Charlie. "What did you just say to me!" Maya said with pure anger.

Charlie glared at Maya and then looked at Riley and Chai. "You heard what I said YOU WAIFT!!!!" Charlie yelled angrily and then looked at Riley and Chai. "Two beautiful, wonderful, kind hearted girls decide that out of all the people they both decide to fall in love with Maya Penelope Hart!" Charlie said as he looked at Riley and Chai and lastly Maya with anger.

"The both of you fall in love with a WIAFT! Who no doubt is going to take forever to choose just like Mr. Perfect. I always had a feeling that someday Riley you'll realize your feelings for Maya but I never expected that Chai would develop feelings for a broken girl who's father abandon..." Charlie was suddenly cut off by Maya who tackled Charlie to the ground and punched him in the face repeatedly.

Lucas pulled Maya away from Charlie who now had a bloody nose and a black eye. Maya got out of Lucas grip and ran away from school. Riley, Chai, Farkle, Zay, Smackle, and Lucas chased after Maya.

Central Park

Maya was beyond angry she just wanted to go back and punch Charlie some more. She arrived to Central Park and walked to the place where she painted hope on the wall and the statues of the four friends and where she asked Chai to be her girlfriend.

As, Maya was lost in thought she didn't notice two people appear out of the darkness and smirked when they saw Maya seating in the bench.

"Well, well, who do have here?" A mysterious voice said. Maya instantly looked up and was shocked to see the people who were right in front of her. Before, Maya could respond Riley, Chai, Farkle, Zay, Smackle, and Lucas appeared.

"Maya are you..." Riley was shocked when she noticed who were right in front of them. Particularly one of the mysterious people. The rest looked up and Farkle and Lucas were shocked while Zay, Smackle, and Chai were confused.

They both chuckled. "Nice to finally see you again, Hart. Along with the rest of your friends. Bet you never thought you'll see me again?" Questioned the mysterious person.

"REBEL!" Shouted the core four in shocked for they hadn't seen rebel since seventh grade. "Don't forget about me Hart!"

"Clara. I thought the last time I would ever see you was when I chased you and Renee with a brick." Maya said with a smirk.

MERRY Xmas!!! I will be updating a second chapter later on today. These upcoming chapters are when everything starts to change