Wedding Plans

It's been a month since graduation and Riley purposal. Since then everyone has been helping Riley and Maya plan their wedding which was exhausting to both girls. For their was lots to get done until they start attending college.

Maya, Riley, Farkle, Zay, Chai, Smackle, Lucas along with the rest of the family were at the Matthews apartment helping Maya and Riley plan their wedding.

"Okay, I just finished talking to Austin and he said he'll be glad to play at are wedding as well. It will be his wedding gift for us." Maya said to Riley who was seating in the table looking at wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses. As everyone else was either trying to find a place for the wedding like what date and time, and the catering, and who will be the best man for Maya.

Also Maya and Riley still haven't decided between Scott and Auggie on who will be ring bearer.

Maya noticed how stressed out Riley was as she looked at the dresses and the prices which no doubt neither can afford. In fact both girls knew that they wouldn't be able to have all the things for the wedding.

Riley even told Maya that they should just elope again with their parents and family present or court marriage. But Maya convinced Riley to not give up for that's what Riley has taught her to have hope. Also because Maya knows how much Riley wants a wedding she basically tells Maya on she pictures their wedding.

"Riley, you look exhausted. Why don't you go take a nap while the rest of us continue the wedding planning." Maya said softly to Riley.

"Maya, I'm not going to take a nap I'm not going to leave the rest of you planning the wedding." Riley replied stubbornly.

"Whatever you want." Maya said making Riley smile but then Riley looked sad as she looked at all the papers that are scattered around the table that have the prices for what they need.

"Maya we both know that we're not going to be able to afford half of these and we both agreed that we wouldn't ask them for money. For this is are wedding and will find a way to pay for all of this." Riley said as she looked at the paper where they want to have their wedding but it was too much.

Maya hugged Riley and she instantly hugged back. "Riley, you don't have to worry I know will find a way for us to pay for all of this." Maya said to Riley so she wouldn't give up hope. As the two kept on comforting each other they didn't notice that Farkle and Chai were listening and couldn't help but feel terrible for the two.

Farkle then came up with a idea and dragged Chai away as he told Chai about his plan.

Ten minutes later, Farkle and Chai came back and sat across from Maya and Riley who looked up at them with confused expressions.

"What's up, guys?" Maya asked as she saw the serious look on their faces. Farkle pulled out something from his jacket and gave it to Maya and Riley who were shocked when they saw what Farkle pulled out.

"I know that the both of you are going to refuse what I just gave you. But we heard you and Maya how your not going to be able to pay for the whole wedding. So I explained to my parents that I need money because I can help you pay all the things that you need for the wedding." Farkle explained to both girls.

"Maya and Riley, it would mean a lot to us if you took the money so you can have your dream wedding. So put your pride aside and take the money." Chai asked and both Maya and Riley looked at each other and the check and smiled.

"Thank you, guys. I really appreciate what you done!" Riley said as they got up and shared a group hug.

"Maya, come here your mom and I have a special announcement." Shawn said excited. Maya walked up to her parents and noticed how excited they looked. Shawn then handed Maya a paper. Maya took it and read through and hugged both her parents.

Maya pulled apart from the hug as she looked at the paper excited. Everyone was confused so Maya passed it to them and read it and they all hugged the Hunter family.

Smackle handed Maya the adoption paper and smiled.

"I'm now Maya Hart Hunter!" Maya said excited Shawn and Katy hugged Maya and everyone in the room smiled as they watched the three hug and couldn't be any happier for them.
Wedding
Honeymoon
The return of Maya and Riley
Shocking ending
Thank you guys for nominating me for the best love triangle in the Girl Meets World Fall 2016 Awards! This is so amazing that the first book I write is nominated! I like to thank you all!

Wedding Honeymoon The return of Maya and Riley Shocking ending Thank you guys for nominating me for the best love triangle in the Girl Meets World Fall 2016 Awards! This is so amazing that the first book I write is nominated! I like to thank you a...