Love Triangle

It has been five weeks since school has began, as well as the love triangle between Riley/Maya/Chai has started. Maya needed a break from the love triangle so Shawn decided to take Maya upstate for a few days. They understood but Riley was upset that she didn't tell them. Also things between Farkle, Zay, and Lucas have changed for Lucas was mad what Farkle did in New Years.

The three boys were at Topanga's and things were taking turns for the worst. "All I'm saying Farkle is you had no right to yell Riley's feelings for Maya out loud, just like you did when we were in middle school." Said Lucas in a slightly angry voice, "So, you wanted Riley to be sad, seeing Chaya together kissing, going on dates, and being a couple!" Replied Farkle with anger as well. "What I'm saying is that Riley wasn't ready for Maya to know! You should've respected decision! Especially Josh!" Said Lucas as his anger was rising, "You didn't see the affect it was having on Riley. The both of you didn't even know about her feelings towards Maya!" Answered Farkle. "I realized Riley had feelings for Maya when we were playing the couple game. I was going to talk to Riley privately about it. But you decided that yelling Riley's feelings was right. Said Lucas as he stood up, "You and I both know that Riley was never going to tell Maya." Replied Farkle as he stood up and was facing Lucas with anger which Lucas returned.

Zay stood up and got in the middle. "Have the two of you ever thought how Maya is dealing with the love triangle! Maya, has been put in a tough situation she has to choose between two girls she cares about and would never want to hurt them. Why do you think Maya didn't want to tell us about her going to upstate or Shawn deciding that he should Maya there for a couple days? Because, Maya knows that she likes both girls and will eventually have to choose! Let's not forget about Chai as well, she let Maya go. So, Maya can figure out her true feelings! We, shouldn't pick sides. We should be there for them!" Said Zay as he looked at both boys.

Farkle and Lucas both looked at each other, "I'm sorry." Both boys said at the same time, Farkle, Zay, and Lucas hugged.

Riley and Chai both sat on the bay window waiting for Maya to come, for she send a text to Riley and Chai that's she's coming back and to meet at the bay window. Maya entered Riley's room and sat in the middle between the two girls. "I went to upstate so I can clear my head about this triangle and see if I can decide. But I couldn't! I don't want to hurt the two of you!" Explained Maya.

"You can never hurt us, Maya!" Replied Riley as she held Maya hand. Maya smiled at both girls and nodded, Riley faced Chai "You still like her?" Asked Riley. "It was the day we bumped into each other and went to eat at the night hawk diner, even though I barely knew you. I can tell you everything and as we kept hanging out I realized that I like you." Answered Chai as she looked at Maya. "Do you still like her?" Asked Chai.
"I always liked you, Maya. I was just to blind too see it! You were the first girl I kissed, the person who always believes in me, and is my safe place. Because when I'm with you i believe I can do anything." Said Riley as she looked at Maya full of love in her eyes.

Happy Christmas Eve!!! I was planning to update this chapter on January 1 but it's Christmas Eve! Expect another chapter for Christmas!!! I should just post all the new chapters for I can't wait any longer for January