Shaty Meets Chaya

Monday Morning

Maya climbed inside Riley room and saw Riley sleeping peacefully. Maya knew she had to wake up Riley or else they'll be late for the subway train. Maya then jumped on top of Riley's bed landing beside Riley, and waking Riley up in the process and turned and noticed who was beside her which cause Riley to smile as well as blush, "Peaches! I missed you so much!" Said Riley as she hugged Maya and Maya returned the gesture. "Riles, I'm here now and that's all that matters." Said Maya as she stroked Riley's face softly.

Riley smiled and kissed Maya on the cheek and caused both girls to smile. Maya and Riley both got up from the bed, Topanga then entered the room, "Girls breakfast is ready. Riley go get ready for school and Maya go eat your breakfast." Said Topanga to both girls. Maya nodded and headed out towards the kitchen, as Riley was about to head to the restroom. Topanga stopped Riley, "Riley, remember that everything is going to be okay, and if you can't make it through the day. Then tell your father so I can go and pick you pick." Said Topanga with a reassuring voice. Riley nodded and hugged her mom and let go, "Thanks mom." Responded Riley.

Riley then took a shower, dried her hair and combed it, then brushed her teeth, and finally got dressed. Then headed towards the kitchen where she saw everyone eating. Riley sat beside Maya who smiled at her which caused Riley heart to skip a beat. Topanga served Riley strawberry pancakes, "Thank you, for the pancakes." Said Riley.

Topanga smiled and Cory then remembered what today is, "Girls, remember today is Game Night. So, remind Farkle, Zay, Smackle, and Lucas." Said Cory to both girls. Maya decided to ask Mr. Matthews a question, "Mr. Matthews, is it okay if Chai joins us for Game Night?" Asked Maya. Hoping that Matthews say it's okay.

Before Cory can respond Topanga beats him to it, "I think its wonderful idea. After all, Riley and Chai made up and put the past behind them, and is also friends with Farkle, Smackle, Zay, and Lucas. Not to mention Maya as well. Who showed us that Chai changed." Responded Topanga. "Well, like dad taught us "People Change People" said Riley, "Secret of Life" finished Maya. Cory and Topanga smiled proudly at both girls.

Subway

Maya then realized that they need to head to the subway now for their train is going leave. Maya and Riley said bye and started running to subway situation. They made it just in time before it left. Maya and Riley were standing waiting for their stop as the train started moving once again Riley accidently let go the pole and was going to fall down when Maya caught her by the arm and pulled Riley. Which resulted in Riley to be face to face with Maya. In that instant, they were both reminded of the kiss that happened between the two.

Maya and Riley stayed in that position until they finally noticed that it was now their stop. They let go of each other and awkwardly walked out of the satiation. As they were almost close to school. Riley grabbed Maya hand and Maya stared at their interwind hands and looked up at Riley who was smiling and Maya then returned the smile, and in that instant, everything was back to normal. But Riley is still thinking on what happened in the subway

               Abigail Adams High School

Maya and Riley walked inside Abigail Adams High School, hand in hand as usual. They spot their friends Farkle, Smackle, Zay, and Lucas, and spuriously Chai standing just outside of health class. Maya and Chai make contact and they instantly blush both remembering the kisses they had, and the speech Maya gave to Dylan and Britt which showed how Maya truly felt about their relationship.

Chai had to leave for she had to go talk to her counselor about her classes. The warning bell rang, signaling first period was about to begin. the six friends walked down the hall to health class and took their usual seat. Mr. Fannucci walked into the room to begin class.