Senior Year

It was the first day of school of their senior year. The gang had entered the school and were excited. "Can you believe it! We're finally seniors and in our final year of high school!" Riley said excited and Maya laughed. The two linked arms and walked to lockers. As, the group of friends were walking they didn't notice someone hidden in the shadows staring at the group or more at Maya.

There first period class was English and they all had the same teacher. As, they entered the classroom they looked and saw who their English teacher is. Both, Riley and Maya pointed at the teacher and gasp. "HARPER!" Maya and Riley yelled in shocked. All the students who had Harper as their eighth grade English teacher were shocked to see her again.

"Well it seems I have some of my previous students from middle school in this class. I'm glad to see you all again." Harper said smiling at her students.

"It's good to have you as are English teacher again, Harper." Maya said as everyone nodded in agreement. "It's good to be back as your English teacher again. Now, everyone take a seat we have some learning to get to" Harper said as everyone sat in the seat. As, Harper began her lesson and with the listening to Harper about her lesson.

The class passed by quickly and as the rest of the day. It was finally time for lunch and the gang sat in their usual table talking about their classes and Maya telling them about Texas and what she did. As, they talk they didn't notice a person staring at the group but mostly at Maya with anger. "Get, ready for some payback trailer trash." As the person stared at Maya and smirked when the person stared at Riley and Chai. The mysterious person then left the cafeteria.