News

College is about to begin in three week and the group of friends have been packing up all their stuff and hanging out with their family to spend much time as possible. Especially, Maya for her baby brother was born a few weeks after Maya and Riley honeymoon. Since then Maya has been spending as much time with Scott along with her brother Alex.

Maya and Riley have been secretly talking about a decision that they know will be rocky in the beginning but they know that it's really important to them.

Maya and Riley have gotten permission from the orphanage for Scott to stay over at the Matthews apartment where Maya is now living until they move to the college dorms. Cory in the beginning was against Maya and Riley sleeping in the same room as well in the same bed but he knew he couldn't do anything about it.

Riley went out shopping for food for Austin and Ally called and said that they want to visit them before they head out to college and because they have news to tell and that they should invite their family for its spectacular news.

Riley opened the apartment door and walked in and saw Scott who was sitting in Maya lap crying and everyone else in the room was sad. Everyone turned and saw Riley enter the room. Riley put the food in the kitchen counter and sat beside Maya.

"Why does everyone look so sad? And why is Scott crying?" Riley asked but all she received was them staring at Maya, Austin and Ally.

"Riley remember when I performed the song On Purpose at are wedding?" Maya asked and Riley nodded.

"Well, Austin was beyond impressed that he's offering me a place in Miami and work at the A&A industries and to world tour with him so I can sing my music." Maya tells Riley the news and is shocked.

"Riley, please talk Maya out of this! She can't leave and move to Miami! I don't want her to leave!" Scott cried and then looked at Maya with anger.

"You promised me you'll always be their for me! Your family and your not supposed to leave family. Especially, me!" Scott shouted in anger as tears fell and both Maya and Riley hugged him.

"Scott, this isn't a simple decision. I need to think this through. I need to talk to Riley about this." Maya explained to Scott who nodded in sadness.

"Wait! So your planning to move to Miami and travel with Austin!" Everyone in the room minus Riley, Scott, Austin, and Ally.

"Yeah, I'm going to think through this offer.  And I hope in the end you'll all accept my decision." Maya says as everyone looks at each other.

"I'll accept your decision no matter what. I just want you to be happy Maya and if this makes you happy then go for it." Riley says as Scott, Maya, and Riley share a group hug once again.

Everyone watches as the three cry for they know that Scott will be heartbroken if Maya decided to leave. Especially if Riley decides to go with Maya.

Two more chapters and the end of the book.
Next chapter
Goodbye
Staying or leaving