Argument

Riley and Topanga stared at each other while Cory stands behind Topanga scared of what's going to happen. Cory, couldn't help but be reminded of the last time this happened.

"Riley, I'm happy that Maya chose you. That the two of you finally realized your true feelings for each other. But, marriage! The both of you are about to become seniors, and the first thing the two of you decide is to get married!" Topanga said.

"Mom, didn't you hear what Maya said to dad? Maya and I are in love! She's, the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with! We, both love each other so what's the point of waiting!" Riley replies angrily.

"RILEY! The two of you are about to become seniors! You haven't even graduated yet from high school. Don't, the two of you want to start dating instead of getting engaged? Riley, if you said yes because your scared of Maya leaving you. Don't, be she'll never leave you she loves you." Topanga says trying to convince Riley.

"When, Maya told me that she chose me. I was scared for I thought in the future. Maya, would fall in love with someone else. She took me to The Museum of Modern Art, and we saw the painting of Starry Night, and do you know what Maya said to me." Riley asked but Topanga stayed silent.

"No, we're a masterpiece. And I don't care what you think right now, we're gonna be together forever. And I know that. And you know it too! The only person I want to spend the rest of my life with is you nobody else." Riley says quoting what Maya said.

Hearing, what Maya said and that both girls went to The Museum of Modern Art and saw Starry Nights. The same painting Cory and Topanga saw in their senior year. Not, to mention Maya paralleled Cory speech.

Topanga and Cory looked at each other. Cory, saw how much Maya and Riley loved each other. Especially, from the speech Maya told him. Including, the way Riley is standing up to Topanga and telling her. How, even though their young they know that their ready.

"Maya, has my blessing. I have faith that you and Maya will make it. Even, though the two of you are young and are about to become seniors. I believe the two of you can overcome any obstacles. The only thing that matters to me is your happiness. And, if marrying Maya makes you happy. Then why should I get in the way of your happiness." Cory said smiling. Riley hugged her dad tightly.

"Mom, have you changed your mind?" Riley asked nervously.

"My decision is final! You and Maya should wait a couple years until marriage. Perhaps, when you finish college then you can get married and I'll fully support it." Topanga said.

"Yeah, because you and dad waited till you finished college! Mom, you asked dad to marry you on graduation. The two of you just finished high school and you purposed to dad and got married during college! So, why are you being a hypocrite! I thought you'll understand and be happy but I guess I was wrong!" Riley yelled as she walked out the apartment slamming the door angrily.