Lucas Has News

Lucas was waiting at Topanga's for he called Maya, Riley, Chai, Farkle, Zay, and Smackle to meet him here. For he has special news to tell them.

The group walked into Topanga's and sat down in the couch. They ordered smoothies, which Lucas took from the waitress and handed it out the group.

"So Huckleberry. What's the news you wanted to tell us?" Maya asked as she drank her smoothie. Lucas chuckled at the nickname.

"I called you all here. Is because my Pappy Joe called me a couple of days ago and said since it's summer that I should come and visit him. My parents agreed but he also said to ask all of you if you wanted to come along as well. Since..." Lucas was cut off by Maya.

"Nope, sorry cowboy. But I'm not going back to Texas. I mean have we all forgotten what happened the last time we went to Texas!" Maya said in panicking voice.

Riley, Farkle, Zay, and Lucas flashback to what happened last time they visited Texas and all shuddered at the memory.

"Okay, I admit the last time we went it wasn't the best experience. But I promise you that nothing bad is going to happen. I doubt there's going to be another repeat of what happened last time." Lucas said confidently. Everyone looked at each other and nodded expect Maya who knew it was a bad idea.

"Excuse us. But Maya and I need to have a private talk outside." Riley said as she dragged Maya. Who tried her best to pull away but couldn't. Two minutes passed by and let's just say Maya looked like a mess but had big smile on her face while Riley was just smirking. From the look on Maya's face it seems that Riley made Maya agree with going to Texas.

Lucas told them that there heading out to Texas in two days. Everyone nodded and went home to tell their parents about Texas. Lucas stayed at Topanga's and as his friends walked out he then pulled out a piece of paper from the back of his pocket and hoped that everything won't turn out as it did last time. He got up and threw the paper away as he made his way back home.