Happy Birthday Riley

Riley was suddenly awake when a pillow hit her in the face, "Happy Birthday, Riley!" Said Zay as he surprised hugged Riley which Riley returned back. Once they let go of each other Riley then received hugs from Farkle, Smackle, and Lucas along with a happy birthday. "Hey, where's Maya?" Asked Riley. "Maya went home early." Answered Smackle. "Do you know why? Asked Riley.

"I know, but it's a secret!" Replied Farkle excitedly. Just as Riley was about persuade Farkle to tell her what Maya's secret was. Riley along with everyone stomach growled. "Come on, let's downstairs. I think my mom made some pancakes for the birthday girl?" Said Farkle  as everyone followed him downstairs to the kitchen and saw both Farkle parents in the kitchen eating pancakes, "good morning everyone!" Said Jenny. "Happy Birthday Riley!" Said Stewart excitedly as both he and Jennifer hug Riley.

They all ate breakfast together, Stewart and Jennifer had to leave for a emergency. "Riley, since today is your birthday. How do you want to celebrate?" Asked Farkle.

"DIE ZOMBIES!" Shouted Riley as she killed zombies overs the video game. Lucas and Zay played along with Riley," Farkle, why did Maya have to leave early?" Asked Smackle. "Like, I said earlier it's a surprise." Answered Farkle.

"Well, is Riley going to find out soon?" Asked Smackle?" Asked Smackle. Farkle sighed, "Riley, will find out soon. In fact, we need to get ready! Riles, Zay, and Lucas. Let's get ready!" Said Farkle.

"Farkle, are we going somewhere?" Asked Riley curiosity. "Yeah, its surprised. But, here's some new clothes. Hurry up, Riles!" Said Farkle.

Once Farkle was finished he went to find Zay and Lucas and told them the same news. Farkle took a shower and brushed his teeth, comb his hair. Farkle then went upstairs and ran into Lucas, Zay, and Smackle who where all ready, "Riley, are you ready! We're about to head out!" Screamed Farkle. "I'm ready!" Yelled Riley excitedly. You look beautiful, Riley!" Said Lucas. "Thank you, Lucas." Replied Riley with a smile.

Matthews Apartment

SURPRISED!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!!!!" Yelled everyone as they hugged Riley.

"THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING HERE!" Said Riley"

"Thank you for keeping her busy while we fix the party." Said Topanga. "No problem, Mrs. Matthews." Replied Zay.

Riley looked around the party trying to find the face that makes her smile instantly and make her heart beat rapidly. Riley couldn't find Maya so she decided to go check out in the rooftop. Just as Riley sat in the bench, "Happy birthday, honey!" Said Maya. 

Riley instantly got up and tackled Maya into a hug, "Peaches, your back! I missed you!" Replied Riley as she shivered. "I missed you too, peaches..." Maya noticed that Riley wasn't wearing a jacket so Maya decided to give jean jacket to Riley, "Keep it. It's yours. Like I am." Said Maya with a warm smile. "Sorry, I left the sleepover early. I was still a little busy on your birthday present. But I'm done with it now. Here's why I'm not anymore.

"Wait, why do I two tickets for the New York Knicks vs Bulls next year game?" Asked Riley. "Because this girl got ya the tickets! But that's also not it. I also made you a song. Both Maya and Riley get up and head towards Riley's Room

Riley and Maya both seating in the bay window and Maya surprisingly pulls out May ClutterBucket guitar, "This is a song I been working on since our anniversary! I hope you enjoy it." Said Maya

Big lights, people
Rushing to grow up before you know
Stop signs, denied
Everyone tells me I gotta go slow
And it's gonna hurt sometimes, no matter what you do
But nothing can change my mind
If I'm too young,
To fall in love,
Why do you keep running through my brain?
If I'm too young,
To know anything,
Why do I know that I'm just not the same?
Don't tell me I won't, don't tell me I can't feel,
What I'm feeling is real!
'Cause I'm not too young.
Raindrops, deep thoughts
Pictures of you and me wherever I go
Laughing, running to a place where nobody says no
It's gonna hurt sometimes, no matter what you do,
But I've got to fall to fly
If I'm too young to fall in love, why do you keep running through my brain?

Maya and Riley both looked at each other and notice the mistletoe hanging above them, "Well, you know the traditions! Once, your under them you..." Riley is silenced once Maya grabbed Riley by jean jacket and kissed her.

The kiss ended. Once Shawn called for Maya for it was time for them to go home. They both ended the kiss and looked at each other, "I hope you have a wonderful birthday ! I'll see ya tomorrow!" Said Maya as she was exited the room. "Wait your jacket!" Called Riley."
"Keep it. It's yours. Like I am." Replied Maya.

Happy Birthday to Toomuchtoread08 hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!!

Friday or Saturday Chapter
Secret Santa
Who picked Maya
The meaning of the presents