Court Decision

The judge stared at Maya and can see the hope in her eyes and as he thought back to their speech. Especially, the little boy who is only eight years old and how he knows the two girls are soulmates and then Maya who even though is young does love Riley. From the way she thought of Riley and their relationship. He looked at all the other family and friends faces.

"I can tell from all your speeches that you think these two girls should get married and Riley Matthews should have my permission. When the court first began I was skeptical when I saw Maya Hart and Riley Matthews. But hearing your speeches. Especially this young boy and Maya Hart made me realize that even though your both young the love that the both of you have is real. Unlike the others who have come here and asked for my permission. I grant Riley Matthews permission for marriage." The judge said as slammed his hammer.

Once, they heard the judge approve of Riley getting married. They all shouted with enjoy and hugged Maya and Riley along with Scott. They ended the hug and saw the judge smiling at the group.

"I never gave my permission to the people who come here asking for my permission. For, I can easily tell that it won't work and coming here was just a waste of time for them. But when I look at Maya Hart and Riley Matthews. I see something different that I don't see with the others. And that's love that the two of you believe that your ready and confident that everything will work out. I wish you two the best." The judge says smiling as he got up from his seat and left the court room.

I feel like this chapter sucked. Sorry that it sucked the next one will be better
What to expect
More Maya/ Scott
Lucas tells the truth
Love interest
A shocking ending that will put Rilaya relationship to the test