The Discussion

Maya and Riley climb into Riley room and seat in the bay window. Processing everything that's happened to them but mostly what Austin suggested to Maya.

"Riley, I want to hear what you think about me participating in America Top Talent? Like I told you in Texas I'm not going to make the same mistake and not discuss it with you. We're a team and I want to hear your opinion on it." Maya said as she held Riley hand and waited for Riley to speak.

"Maya, you have an amazing voice and it should be heard. Not just by me and are friends. But the world as well. You shouldn't keep your talent a secret. I want you to go and audition. Because I know you'll be pick and I'll be right there when it happens." Riley said making both girls smile.

"Wait, what about are trip to Ireland? Not to mention we have to go to court and show them that we should be allowed to get married and the planning of the wedding?" Maya asked in panicked as she remembered everything else.

"Calm down, peaches. It's going to be okay. Austin said that America Top Talent comes back towards the middle of summer. So will have plenty of time to go to court which we're doing early. Like, my mom suggested so the only thing we have to worry about is planning the wedding. Which will get done in time and we can just trade tickets for Ireland so we can go their for are honeymoon." Riley said as she figured out all their problems.

"I'm glad that your always by my side, Riley. Anytime, I'm with you Riley I can't help but not fall in love with you over and over again. Your my whole my world. I love you, Riley Matthews. Maya said and the two share a passionate kiss.

"You and me together Take on the world forever" Riley said smiling causing Maya to smile back for Riley was quoting the lyrics of her song.

Next chapterThe revenge beginsChai/Maya friendship Goodbye to one of the characters Maya loses herself Maya decision  Scott reappears Court Decision

Next chapter
The revenge begins
Chai/Maya friendship
Goodbye to one of the characters
Maya loses herself
Maya decision 
Scott reappears
Court Decision