Game Night

Once Josh announced to partner up. Everyone found their partner instantly. Josh looked and saw everyone had a partner expect for Riley, Maya, and Chai who were both looking at Maya.

"Okay, the first team is Cory and Topanga. The second team is Farkle and Smackle, and the third team is Zay and Lucas." Announced Josh.

Zay noticed that Josh didn't say Riley, Maya, and Chai name. He turned and saw that both Riley and Chai were waiting for Maya to pick who her partner will be. Josh noticed as well and knew that Maya didn't know who she wanted as a partner. Which was weird since Maya and Riley are always partners. Josh looked closely and instantly noticed the looks that Maya is receiving from both girls. He then smirked which Zay and Lucas noticed. "Hey, would you like to be my partner? Asked Josh.

Chai was shocked for she didn't expect Josh to ask her. Chai looked at Maya and she gave her a encouraging smile that it's okay. Chai nodded and Josh sat beside her. Chai then saw Riley grab Maya's hand  causing both Maya and Riley to smile. Chai then felt someone holding her hand, and that someone was Maya who looking at her with those ocean blue eyes that she gets lost in.

"Sure, Josh I will like to be your partner." Answered Chai with a friendly smile. "Okay, Chai let me show ya how Game Night works" Said Maya with a smirk. Maya got up and walked straight to Cory and Topanga, "Mrs. Matthews who always wins at every signal game." Said Maya.

Maya then walks towards Riley, "Always eats all the popcorn even when she says that she'll stop eating it all." Continued Maya. "It's so good." Responded Riley as she ate more popcorn. Maya then stood between Farkle and Smackle along with Lucas and Zay, "The geniuses who almost come close to beat Mrs. Matthews, and the cowboys who always lose." Finished Maya and walks back to sit beside Riley both smiling at each other. Riley and Maya hook arms together "You and me... Let's win this thing." Both Maya and Riley said to each other.

Before Topanga could pick a card, Farkle interrupted the game, "Wait, I have different game that we can play

Before Topanga could pick a card, Farkle interrupted the game, "Wait, I have different game that we can play. That I think we can all enjoy." Said Farkle with a devious smirk. Everyone looked at each other confused. Farkle then pulled out a similar book that was familiar to everyone expect Chai. "AHHHH!!! How did you get that book?" Asked Cory with a frighten voice.

"It was during summer break. Remember I told you that my father decided that we should go skiing and I ran into Evan. We started hanging out and it was my last day at the ski resort, and Evan gave me this book that is similar to the original one as goodbye present." Replied Farkle. "Well, that book is bad news! So we're NOT playing with that BOOK!!! End of discussion!" Said Cory.

"Cory, you don't have to play if you don't want to. But you shouldn't stop the kids. How about you and I read the questions and they can answer it" Asked Topanga.