Happy Birthday Maya

Two months have passed and it is now October everything has been good so far. Chai has become a good friend of the group, josh has kept his word on being there for Maya, Riley and Auggie, and Chai and Maya is still as good, Auggie and Farkle are still coming up with ideas

At Topanga's
Riley, Farkle, Zay, Smackle, Lucas, and Chai were hanging out in Topanga's. Maya couldn't join them for she wanted to stay after school and finish her painting. Which is great, for now they can go over Maya's seventeenth Birthday Party. "Okay, tomorrow is Maya's birthday! We already send out all the invitations, and ordered the cake for tomorrow. Now the only thing that is left is for someone to distract Maya while the rest of us. Hang up the decorations and pick up the cake, then we're finished!" Said Riley who is explaining what the plan is tomorrow. "So, who's going to distract Maya?" Asked Zay.
"Riley, going to district Maya! It's always been like this! We don't change traditions!" Replied Farkle.

Everyone just nodded slowly, "Okay, everything settled. Let's make this the best party for Maya!" Said Riley with excitement. Everyone just smiled at Riley, after they talked more about the plan. They all headed home.

Matthews Apartment
Riley arrived home and noticed that her parents and Auggie aren't here. Riley then remembered that they went to buy some decorations, Riley headed to her room and sat down in her bay window. She then grabbed the stuff purple cat that Maya won for her in their anniversary at the carnival. It was the best anniversary. Riley, started thinking that she needs to confess to Maya about her feelings towards her, and thought that tomorrow was the best time to tell Maya how she feels towards her. Riley was thinking of a way to tell Maya. She then came up with idea, Riley walked to her desk and sat down grabbed a piece of paper and started writing a poem pouring all her emotions in it.

Morning
The next day Riley woke up and showered, brushed her teeth, and straightened her hair, and lastly picked her best clothes to wear for Maya's birthday party. Riley then headed out to the kitchen and sat in the kitchen table, "So, Riley. Remember to bring Maya at 3PM at Topanga's by that time will be finished wjth everything. Got it!" Asked Cory.

Riley nodded and ate her breakfast and headed to the subway. Riley started wondering how Maya will react once Riley reveals her feelings towards Maya and hoped everything turned out well. Riley got off the subway and started walking to Maya's apartment.

Maya's Apartment
Riley knocked at the door and patiently waited for them to open the door. The door was opened by Maya who instantly looked happy when she saw it was Riley at the door. Riley then walked into Maya's apartment, and Maya closed the door. "Happy Birthday peaches! I made you a present I been working on lately. I hope you like it." Said Riley as she pulled Maya's present out of her purse and handed it to Maya. Who kissed Riley in the cheek and smiled which resulted in Riley to once again blush. They both sat down in the living room couch, and Maya opened it and immediately loved the present. It had pictures of them when the two where kids, and everything that happened to the two along with their friends till they became juniors. Maya instantly looked at Riley with a look that she has never given to Riley before. Maya hugged Riley and let go, "Riley, this is a amazing gift! I love it! It has everything we been through. There's no words to express on how I feel on for this spectacular present." Said Maya with a sincerity smile. Riley smiled as well and they both looked through the scrapbook. As they Maya turned the page, she immediately gasped when she the picture that was in the page. Maya looked up at Riley with a curios expression, "It's the drawing you gave me at Game Night. The one where we kissed. That kiss was special towards me and I thought since this scrapbook I made for you is special, I thought the drawing should be put there." Replied Riley avoiding Maya stare. Maya grabbed Riley chin and resulted in Riley facing Maya, "I love this present and I'm glad you think this drawing  is special and added it to the scrapbook." Answered Maya with a smile. As the two looked at each other Riley slightly began leaning towards Maya for kiss and Maya was hit with a flashback when Riley and her kissed. Maya was quickly going to stop Riley, for she's dating Chai and would never hurt her.

Riley stooped when she saw that she received a text from her dad saying to bring Maya to Topanga's. Riley grabbed Maya's hand and started dragging her, "Riles, what are you dragging me?" Asked Maya who kept bumping into people. Riley just ignored Maya and kept dragging Maya to Topanga's.

Topanga's
Riley let go of Maya's hand once they were in front of Topanga's, "Okay, Riley what's going on? Why did you drag me all the way to Topanga's?" Asked Maya.

"Just open the door and you'll find out why." Answered Riley with her Riley smile. Maya then opened the door and was startled when she heard "SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!" Yelled everyone. Maya saw that her parents, the Matthews family, her friends, and her classmates, Bobbie Joe, and surprisingly the seniors where here. They all instantly hugged Maya repeatedly saying happy birthday. Once they let go, Maya saw the decorations and they were beautiful. "Happy birthday peaches, I hope you like your party." Said Riley with a smile. Maya nodded, "Who's idea was it to throw a party for me?" Asked Maya.

Everyone looked at Riley who just kept on smiling. Maya hugged Riley and Riley hugged back, this made Cory and Auggie high five each other with big smiles on their face. Once Riley and Maya stop hugging, Katy and Shawn appear next to Maya and they hug Maya, "Happy Birthday kiddo!" Said Shawn. "Happy Birthday baby girl! Said Katy. After everyone said happy birthday to Maya. The music started playing which resulted in some of their classmates to dance, Katy introduced Shawn to Bobbie Joe.

Katy and Bobbie Joe once again did their dance whic embarrassed Maya but decided not to say anything. Maya then talked to Josh thanking him for coming. Maya then started looking for Chai for she had news that she wanted to tell her. Maya found Chai talking to the seniors which was surprising, "Hey guys, it's been awhile. I'm glad that you were able to make time to come to my birthday party. But how did you find out?" Said Maya.

"Nice, to see you again spunky. We found out about the party from Joshua. We told him that we know you along with the rest of your friends, and invited us here. So did you and your friend finally end the triangle?" Said Nikki. "Yeah, the triangle is over. Lucas and Riley dated but figured out their true feelings for each other, which was siblings." Answered Maya.

Maya talked to the three seniors while holding Chai hand which caught Thor attention along with two other people. They said that they'll talk to Maya later for they needed to talk to Joshua.

Maya nodded and faced Chai and smiled, "Chai, I'm ready to tell everyone about our relationship! I'm going to announce it right now and I want you beside me." Said Maya with happiness. Chai nodded and they both heading to the front. Riley saw Maya and Chai in the front and walked towards them, "Maya, I need to tell you something and I been hiding it for awhile so I wrote you a poem. So you can understand." Said Riley as she was about to give Maya the poem. Chai called Maya to hurry up, Maya looked at Riley and then at Chai.

Maya was about to grab the paper when Riley stopped Maya, "You should go with chai first. She seems excited from whatever the two of you are going to do." Said Riley. "Okay, I'll be back. Riley whatever happens promise you'll be there for me." Asked Maya. "I'll always be there for you! There is no limit to our friendship!" Replied Riley.

Maya then walked towards Chai and stood beside her, "Everyone, can I please have your attention. First, I'll like to thank everyone for showing up to my birthday party and helping out. I'll especially like to thank Riley, I really appreciate what you done for me Riley. You have no idea. But, the most important announcement is..." Maya took a deep breath and looked st Chai who held her hand and gave her a assuring smile, "My announcement is... I'm gay! I'm also dating Chai! I been dating Chai for awhile!" Announced Maya.

Everyone was shocked but then they started clapping their hands. Showing that they support their relationship. Maya turned and got on her tiptoes and instantly kissed Chai and Chai returned it gladly! Everyone cheered.

Riley watched what happened and it felt like her heart was ripped out of her chest and stomped on. She ran out of Topanga's and threw the poem in the trash can. Farkle saw Riley run out of Topanga's and chased after her. Josh saw what happened and was going to chase after Riley. When he noticed that paper on the ground. Josh opened the letter and as he finished reading it. He was shocked just as he was about to run after Farkle and Riley. He looked inside and saw that Maya and chai stopped kissing and knew that everything was going to change especially with this poem.