Im Not Like You

Rebel slowly opened his eyes and sees that he's not bleeding anywhere. He looks up and sees that Maya has the gun pointed in a different direction.

I knew you couldn't do it, Hart! Your not strong enough." Rebel said as he smirked at Maya but stopped when he saw Maya's face.

"As much as I want to shoot you. I'm not going to because I'm not like you. I don't take innocent life's away like you do. I may have not gotten my full revenge but looking at you all beaten up is good enough for me. But if you come near the people I love and care about. I won't hesitate to kill you." Maya said with a serious face and voice. Which scared Rebel.

Maya then dropped the gun on the floor and started walking away but stopped and saw Rebel trying to get up but fell back down again.

"From the looks of you right now. It's seems that you can't get up right now. So just give up Brandon. There's no point in fighting." Maya said as she then started walking again but she didn't notice that Rebel was crawling towards the gun and grabbed it. He then pointed it at Maya.

"Hey Hart. It seems like I win again!" Rebel said as Maya turned and noticed that Rebel was holding the gun before he can shoot something happened. That surprised both Maya and Rebel.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Maya, saw as Rebel dropped the gun and looked and saw him bleeding from his chest. Maya turned and saw Clara pointing at Rebel with a gun. Maya stepped back from Clara who now had her attention focused on Maya who tried to get Rebel gun but knew she couldn't.

Clara then dropped her gun on the floor. Shocking Maya for she didn't expect that Clara will shoot Rebel and drop her gun since she also wanted revenge.

"Why... why did you shoot Rebel? I thought you wanted revenge just as much as Rebel?" Maya asked confused, "I do want revenge but not the revenge that Rebel was doing. I just wanted to make your life a living hell. I never meant for anyone to die but Rebel made me think it was a good idea. But seeing what happened and how much it has affected you. We deserve any consequences that we're given." Clara said with a sincere voice

Maya was shocked from what Clara just told her. She never expected that Clara felt remorse for what happened. Maya then looks at Rebel and her anger returns when she looks at him

"Don't worry I didn't kill Rebel. Killing him won't pay for the crimes we committed we deserve to be in jail. So call the cops I promise we won't leave." Clara says.

"Okay, I'll call the cops but if the two of you leave I will find the two of you again! But, just because you saved my life and explained that you didn't want this to happen. Doesn't mean I forgive you for what you done." Maya replied as she took out her phone and called the police. Maya then started walking to her destination.