Rilaya Date

Today, the Knicks will play against the Bulls, and it is also Maya and Riley first date together. Maya is getting ready for her date with Riley, but she couldn't help but be nervous. Just thinking about the date made her more nervous. "There's nothing to be nervous about Maya. Your just taking your best friend who you now know has feelings for you and realize you maybe feel the same way..." Said Maya as she was encouraging herself. Once she was done she climbed out her window and headed towards Riley's apartment.

Riley bedroom

Riley was pacing back and forth. Today, is her first date with Maya. The girl that makes her nervous, cheers her up, and is always there for her, and believes in her no matter what. As Riley was thinking, she didn't notice Maya crawling into her bedroom, "Hey, honey. Are you ready to head out?" Asked Maya nervously. "Yeah, just let me grab my jacket, Riley headed to her closet and pulled out her jean jacket. The same jean jacket that Maya gave to Riley in her birthday, Maya smiled seeing Riley wear her jean jacket. Riley noticed that Maya was smiling at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Asked Riley curiously, "I will always look at you like this." Replied Maya. "Well, stop." Asked Riley. "Why?" Answered Maya confused.
"Because you're giving me the heebie-jeebies." Answered Riley nervously, "Cool." Said Maya.

Maya and Riley both smiled at each other and climbed out the window heading towards the subway. Riley held Maya's hand as she talked about the Knicks and that they'll win. "Whatever you want." Said Maya with a smile, Riley was instantly reminded when she and Maya first met.

Stadium
Both girls finally arrived at the stadium, they handed both their tickets to the security and were allowed to go in, Riley instantly dragged Maya to their seat and waited excitedly for the game to start. It was finally time for the game to begin and let's just saw that Riley acts like a totally different person. "COME ON KNICKS!!! SHOW THOSE LOSERS WHO'S BOSS!!!" Shouted Riley. Some of the audience would shoot dirty looks at Riley, but it was mostly the Bulls fans, and Maya will shut them up with one of her glares. Riley, then sat down once it was half time, "Peaches, this is the best birthday present and date. Thank you." Said Riley in a excited voice. "It's no problem, besides I'm starting to like basketball now." Replied Maya with a smirk. Riley noticed that Maya was shivering a little, and frowned.

"Maya, you'd shivering. Here, take it." Said Riley as she put the jean jacket on Maya.
"Thanks, Riles. Are you sure you'll be okay?" Asked Maya. Before Riley could answer, both girls heard the audience yell, "KISS CAM!!"

Both girls then saw their faces on the Kiss Cam and looked shocked, Maya and Riley didn't know if they should kiss each other, even though Riley wanted too. The audience became impatient, "KISS HER! YOURE SUPPOSE TO KISS EACH OTHER!" The audience kept on shouting waiting for the kiss. Riley then grabs Maya face and strokes her cheek and leans in and kisses Maya softly on the lips. Maya returns the kiss and wraps her arms around Riley's waist, Riley runs her fingers through Maya's blond locks. The two kept on kissing each other and didn't hear the audience cheering for they were too focused on each other. They finally broke apart and stared at each other with wide eyes.

After, the game was over. Which resulted in the Knicks winning, making Riley happy which resulted in Riley kissing Maya. They finally arrived outside of Riley's apartment and decided to climb the fire escape to Riley's bedroom.

Riley Bedroom

They entered Riley's bedroom and sat in the bay window beside each other. "You realize Riley, life as we know it has changed." Said Maya. "Scared?" Asked Riley. "No, I got you." Replied Maya with a smile as Riley laid her head on top of Maya's shoulder. Maya held Riley hand, they stayed like that till it was time for Maya to go home. Just, as Maya was heading out she took the jean jacket off and threw it to Riley who caught it. "Your jean jacket." Asked Riley. "Keep it. It's yours. Like I am." Said Maya with a warm smile. Maya climbed down the fire escape, Riley put on the jean jacket, "I love you Maya." Said Riley as she wore Maya's jean jacket. As Maya was walking back home, she turned and faced Riley's apartment and smiled.

This chapter was suppose to be updated in January. But today Sabrina carpenter now has 10 Million followers in Instagram and today is also the last concert of Evolution!!!

What to expect in January 2017