We Love You

Today, Maya and Riley are taking Scott to the same carnival that they went for their anniversary. As they were walking to their destination. Maya and Riley will swing Scott back and forth making Scott laugh.

They finally arrived the carnival and walked to the booth were Maya paid for the tickets. Maya bought three tickets that cost $25 dollars. The three then started walking around looking for interesting games. As they were walking around, Scott spotted a stuff bull. Maya and Riley noticed that Scott stopped walked and noticed that Scott was staring at stuff bull.

"Come on, Scott I'm gonna win you the bull!" Maya said with determination. Scott instantly smiled and the three walked to the game booth.

Maya appoarched the booth of soda pop toss, and payed the employee $10 and given three tries. Maya was then handed five rings, "Okay, to play the game you to ring one soda with a matching color ring.
Remember: The goal of this game is to ring ONE Soda with a Matching Color Ring!" Explained the employee.

"You can do it, Maya!" Riley cheered. "C'mon on, Maya! We believe in you." Scott cheered loudly.

Maya smiled at Scott and Riley encouragement towards her. Maya then faced the soda bottles and focused on them. She then tossed a ring and it landed on an soda. Maya then smirked and once again tossed a ring and it landed on the bottle, she then tossed the rest and it ended with the same result.

In the end Maya won the game and picked the stuff bull as her prize. Maya then gave it to Scott who tackled Maya and smiled as he smiled at the prize Maya won for him.

"Thank you, Maya! I really appreciate that you won me a stuff bull." Scott said making Maya and Riley laugh at Scott excitement.

"Anything for my favorite person. Now c'mon let's win a prize for Riley this time. Maya said as she put Scott on her shoulders and Riley smiling at both Maya and Scott as the three walked to win more prizes.

The three then went to food booths, Maya looked at the menu and tried to decide what she wanted and settled for a corndog and she looked over at Riley and Scott who were still looking the menus. "What are you and Scotty getting?" Maya asked.

"I kind of want a corndog, but I also want cotton candy, but I know I can't eat cotton candy for dinner and because I can only afford one." Riley replied making her face that she usually made while deciding. "I want cotton candy but also  corn dog." Scott replied as he pouted.

"Three corndogs and a cotton candy for my lady."Maya ordered and pulled out her money before Riley could complain about anything. Maya handed Riley and Scott one of the corndogs and handed Scott the big bag of cotton candy. "I'm paying for everything tonight guys, today is a special night for us!" Maya said and grabbed some ketchup packets and a couple mustard for Riley. The three sat down near where the music was playing and sat in a comfortable silence as they stared at each other for the longest time and ate. "Lets go play some of those carnival games when we're done, I'm going to get y'all more of those big prizes." Maya said and Riley and Maya held Scott hand.

The rest of the day was Maya and Riley trying to win Scott prizes or Scott trying to win prizes for Maya and Riley. The will also play in the bummer cars as well as ride rollercoasters which was still hard to convince Riley but in the end Maya managed to do it.

It was almost time for the carnival to close. But Riley wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel. Before they headed to drop off Scott at the orphanage.

The were now in their seats waiting for the
Ferris Wheel to move. The Ferris Wheel now started moving. Scott, Riley and Maya were on the top of the Ferris Wheel. When it stopped moving.

Scott became frightened when the Ferris Wheel stopped moving. But luckily Riley and Maya managed to calm down Scott.

"Never forget, Scott. That Maya and I will always be their for you and protect you. We love you!" Riley said sincerely with a smile on her face. Scott looked up and saw Maya and Riley both smiling at him.

"I love you, both. The two of you have been like family to me and I couldn't wish for a better family. I'm glad I met you." Scott said happy with tears in his eyes. Riley and Maya both smiled and kissed him in the forehead.

"Same here, Scott. We're glad that we met you and that your a part of our family." Maya replied smiling the three then shared a hug.
"Time and distance have no power over us. You and I are together for as long as we live.
This quote will be in this book or perhaps in the sequel.