Prom

Today, is John Abigail Adams High School Prom Dance. Riley and her friends were all planning to meet up at her apartment and go to the dance as a group.

Smackle asked for Riley help on getting ready. Which Riley quickly responded with a yes and dragging Smackle to the mall.

"Do you think Farkle will appreciate my appearance?" Smackle asked nervously.

"Smackle, what kind of question is that! Farkle in love with you! He'll love you no matter how you look." Riley said as encouraged Smackle

"I know that Farkle loves me and accepts me for who I am. But, sometimes I feel that Farkle will find someone else." Smackle explains.

Riley smiled and turns Smackle around so she could look at herself. "Smackle, you have nothing to worry about. I known Farkle since we were kids and Farkle will never do that to you! He loves you." Riley said sincere.

Smackle stared at her reflection and then turned and faced Riley. "Thank you, Riley. In glad to have you as my friend." Smackle said and both girls smiled.

"Riley, time to get a move on," her mom called. "Everybody's going to be here very soon.

Riley glanced at the clock and realized her mom was right. "Ready, Smackle?" Riley asked. "Yeah, I'm ready." Smackle replied smiling.

Cory and Topanga were waiting for them when they got out to the living room. "Wow! You look amazing, Riley! I can't believe your already a senior and your now going to your first prom. My little girl is growing up." Cory said with tearful eyes.

"I'll always be your little girl, Daddy. No matter how much I'm grown up." Riley said with a smile and hugged her parents.

He beamed with pride. "I'm gonna hold you to that one." Cory says with a smile.

The intercom then buzzes signaling that her friends are here.

"That must be the boys, and Chai." Topanga said. Sure enough, Lucas, Zay, Farkle, and Chai were all outside. Lucas was even wearing the same cowboy hat he wore for homecoming.

"Hey Riley, hey Smackle. You both look nice tonight," Lucas said as he walked in.
"Thank you, Lucas." Riley replied smiling.

"Wow! Smackle you look beautiful but then again your always beautiful no matter how you look." Farkle said with a smile.

Farkle then pulled out a small box from the inside of his tuxedo. They then saw that it was a corsage. The corsage is white dendrobium orchids with seeded eucalyptus and Italian ruscus.

Farkle put in in Smackle arm and both smiled once Farkle was done putting it on Smackle.

"You're looking good tonight, Riley." Zay complimented. Riley smiled, "You too, Zay." Riley said.

"I know, right? Farkle's suit guy even gave me a another butt tuxedo for the night." Zay turned sideways and flipped up his coat. "I don't know how he does it! But he's the best tuxedo maker." Zay said excited as he kept showing his butt.

"Well, it's a very nice butt, Zay. Looks natural." Riley giggled as Zay showed Chai and Lucas his butt.

"The same suit guy that made my suit for homecoming said it did, but I think he said that to be nice. So I asked Farkle and Lucas but I couldn't get a straight answer out of either of them. So I asked Chai but she walked away from me. Zay said as he explained to Riley. Then Riley heard the door open and saw Maya enter the apartment.

"Sorry I'm late Matthews. I had to pick up something on the way over here." Maya said laughing making everyone laugh as well.

Riley stared at Maya speechless. As, Maya was standing there, looking like a princess. Maya wore the same red dress from homecoming that left Riley speechless. Riley was trying to find the right words to describe how Maya looks and what shes feeling as she looks at Maya. But Riley couldn't think of a single word that fit the description.

Maya walked towards Riley where they are now face to face as Maya locked eyes with Riley.

"Maya, you look... I don't think amazing is strong enough, but I don't have anything better than that, so I'm going to go with amazing." Riley said speechless.

Maya blushed. "Thanks, Riley. You look like a princess. That everyone will be staring at you." Maya replied with a smile.

Riley shook her head. "Not possible. Everybody's going to be looking at you tonight, peaches." Riley said. "Only when they're not looking at you, honey." Maya said as they both stared at each other.

Maya then pulled out a box that she hiding when Riley got a view of what was inside. She was surprised but also speechless. Inside the box was a Purple miniature cymbidium orchids, lavender waxflower, Italian ruscus and parvifolia eucalyptus.

Maya smiled as she opened the box and tied it to Riley left arm. Once Maya was done they both locked eyes and smiled and shared a passionate kiss as everyone smiled at the two. They then pulled away from the kiss.

"I got you a purple corsage since it's your favorite color." Maya said blushing as Riley tilted her head and smiled lovely at Maya.

"Alright everybody, time for pictures. I've got strict instructions from all your parents to get a few good group shots." Topanga said as she pulled out her camera and started taking pictures of the group and then pictures of Rilaya and Smarkle together.

Once the pictures were out of the way, they all headed for the dance. Farkle's parents had provided a limo, so they didn't even have to risk the subway in their fancy clothes

They entered th gym and were amazed by the decorations that had their school colors and the buffet along with chocolate fountain and the DJ that was playing music as the students danced. They all headed to the dance floor and took turns dancing with each other all laughing and smiling having a good time.

They then headed to the buffet to get some food as they were eating. The DJ stopped playing music which made the students faced the stage and saw Mr. Matthews on the stage with a envelope in his hand.

"Everyone your votes have been counted for prom king and queen. It's now time to announce the king and queen." Cory said excited as he opened the envelope.

"Your prom king... I mean your prom queen and queen this year is Maya Hart and Riley Matthews!" Cory announced shocked by exciting for the two girls.

Once Cory announced the prom queen and queen the students clamped loudly for both girls who were shocked that they won.

"We won?" Maya asked shocked for their never been a prom queen and queen. "Of course the two of you won! Your everyone favorite couple! Your Riley and Maya!" Farkle said in obvious tone.

"Now go up the stage and accept your crown and tiara." Chai said to both girls who quickly snapped out of their shock state and walked towards the stage as the students kept clamping.

Maya and Riley arrived to the stage. "Umm theirs only one tiara. We didn't expect that there be two queens." Cory whispered embarrassingly. Maya and Riley laughed softly.

"It's okay Mr. Matthews if there's anyone who deserves this tiara it's Riley." Maya said as she picked up the tiara and placed it on top of Riley's head. "Because she's a princess." Maya said which earned her a kiss. Cory then placed the crown on top of Maya head. As he smiled at the two girls.

"Now it is time for the prom queens dance." Cory announced as the students cleared the dance floor for Maya and Riley.

Maya was slow dancing with Riley. As Maya and Riley were slow dancing it was just Riley and Maya, just the two of them. Riley closed her eyes as she heard the song start to wind down.

"I love how your heart beats whenever I hold you. I love how you think of me without being told to. I love the way your touch is always heavenly. But, peaches, most of all, I love how you love me. love how your eyes close whenever you kiss me. And when I'm away from you, I love how you miss me." Riley said as she stared at Maya beautiful ocean blue eyes that she always get lost.

Maya got on her tip toes leaned in close and kiss Riley her on her lips sharing a passionate kiss. Riley instantly wrapped her arms around Maya's neck and Maya wrapped her arms around Riley's waist. They finally stopped kissing and leaned each other forehead together. Riley opened her eyes and smiled.

Next Chapter
Graduation
This book will end this Friday with a unexpected surprise!