Goodbye

Maya climbed up the fire escape and saw Riley on her bed staring at the ceiling. Maya gently knocked on the window which earned Riley attention and smiled when she saw Maya outside. But it disappeared when she saw Maya had a couple of bruises. Riley quickly opened the window and saw Maya slowly craw inside her room as she held her side where Rebel kicked her.

"Maya, what happened? You weren't at school and I was completely worried! How did this..." Riley stopped talking as she watched Maya still holding her side and knew what happened.

"You went looking for them! Maya, why would you even do that! You went by yourself do you have any clue what've happened to you? Rebel is a crazy! He would have killed you on the spot!" Riley said as she got up and glared at Maya who got up as well and glared at Riley as well.

"I wanted to avenge my dad death! So I found them and attacked Rebel! I got beat as well and I had a chance to kill him but I didn't! And yeah I was gonna die but beating Rebel up was worth it. But, I'm alive because Clara saved me. Look, Riley I'm sorry I been acting like a jerk to everyone. But, I want you to remember that I love you with all my heart! Your my entire world and I can't imagine you in my life." Maya held Riley's hands and looked at Riley who was worried but one smile from Maya calmed her down.

"Riley, today I realized I don't even know who I am! I'm just confused and I feel like I lost myself and I need to find myself again. So, I decide I'm going to leave and try to find myself again. But, by myself this time this is something I need to do alone." Maya said sincerely.

Maya, were a team you don't need to do this alone. I know a lot has happened this year but we're all here for you. I'm here for you like I always been. I don't care what you say I'm going with you." Riley said stubbornly. She then noticed Maya raise her hand and knew what was going to happen.

"Sorry, honey. I didn't want to use it but.... ring power!" Maya said with a small smile but Riley sad.

"Maya, I know who you are. Your Maya Hart, my best friend, fiancé, soulmate, and the love of my life. I mean what else is there to know?" Riley asked but all she received was a smile and kiss on the forehead and watched as Maya climbed out the window leaving a heartbroken Riley.
Next chapter
Return of some characters
Facing the court