Coma

A week has passed and Maya has still not woken up. The doctors think that she'll never wake up. For the damage she suffered from tombstone was greatly. Especially with the massive concussion.

Riley enters Maya room and takes her regular place and looks at Maya, taking her hand in hers. "Hey . . . Maya. The doctors have said theirs a possibility that you won't wake up. But, I don't believe that because they don't know the Maya Hart, that we know. Maya, I need you to get better, okay. You remember what you told me before you went to ride tombstone." Riley asked Maya but all she received was silence.

"You said Remember, you're the first girl I've ever danced with. Remember, your my best friend, my safe place, my dorothy, my fiancé, my soulmate, the love of my life.
Remember, you saved my life. Just remember. Remember, I love you."Riley said quoting Maya.

"Maya, you saved my life too. Maya, all the time in school when I see you standing down the hallway waiting for me and I cannot breathe until I'm with you. Or those times in class when I can't stop looking at the clock because I know that your standing right out there waiting for me. Don't you remember what's that like!" Riley said waiting for Maya to response. Riley, thought she wasn't going to get a response when she felt Maya squeeze her hand.

Riley, laughed happily and kissed Maya on lips and climbed on the hospital bed and cuddled with Maya. Thinking that soon Maya will wake up.