Auditions

Today was the auditions for America Top Talent and Maya was nervous that she'll do awful in the auditions. For this time Maya will sing in front of judges who will hear her sing and tell her how she really sings. With the encouragement of all her family and friends she believed she'll do good.

They arrived to where their holding the auditions. Maya signed in and waited along with the rest of the contestants for her turn. Maya then saw a tv in the waiting hall that is showing that America Top Talent is about to starting. She noticed the announcer and the two judges that included Austin and Ally.

"Welcome, to America Top Talent! My names Kent Delly and were coming live from Miami! I'll be your announcer today. Now let's welcome our three guest judges. First, up she says she's a rising musician and will do anything to win. I'll like to welcome you Val Crawford." Kent says as he introduces one of the judges.

"Thank you, I'm ruthless and I'll do anything to win no matter what it takes." Val said as she spins around from her chair and introduces herself to the audience.

"Next up he's the editor of music magazine. I'll like to welcome you Jean-Paul-Paul-Jean." Kent says he introduces Jean-Paul-Paul-Jean.

"I'm glad to be here once again. But this time I'm here to win not lose." Jean-Paul says as he spins his chair and stands up.

"Now you may know them as the owners of A&A industries. He sings and she writes the songs! I'll like to welcome Austin and Ally." Kent said excitedly as Austin and Ally chair spin around and they wave at the crowd.

"We're glad to be back here again. I can't wait to hear the contestants sing." Austin says excited. "Now that all three judges have been introduced. Let's start America Top Talent!" Kent said making the audience clamp loudly.

The first contestant was a girl who looked to be around eighteen. She had blond hair and was smiling at the judges.

"Hi my name is Elena and I'm going to sing Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding." Elena said.

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much
You're the fear, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life
So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?
Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for? (ahhh)
I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for? (ahhh)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do (ohh, ahh)
Touch me like you do, ta-ta-touch me like you do (ahh)
What are you waiting for? (ahh)

Once, Elena was done singing. Jean-Paul quickly pressed the red button making his chair spin around to show that he picked her.

"I pick Elena! She is going to destroy the other contestants!" He said loudly standing up from his chair. Elena smiled and existed out of the stage.