I Must Be Dreaming

Chapter 93

I Must Be Dreaming

                         "Yes indeed," Daniel said laying back on the bed, right beside you, "Just what I needed baby." You looked at him, "How was that Dan?" "Perfect, just like you, *Kisses your cheek*." The two of you just got done having some good ass sex. It started in the bathroom, where you last were, then you somehow got to bed. The sheets were so messy now. You watched Daniel get out the bed, he stood up and checked his phone. He was butt-naked lol. You stared at TDD lol. He looked up from his phone and noticed you watching, "Chu lookin at huh! Huh?" "Haha, your witty bitty pee pee." He laughed, letting his head fall back, then he looked back at you and said, "Oh okay, I see...So I guess whenever you say it hurts or its too much... you ummmmm.." He got you lol, you knew he had a lot to work with. He awaited your response, "What? You ain't got nun to say now huh?" "Whatever Daniel." He was about to start messin with you, so you quickly hid in the sheets. Well, you tried to lol. He quickly jumped on you, pinning you under his body, "Stop Daniel!" He was licking you all over, then he started nibbling on you too. You loved how much affection he would show you. :) "OKAY! OKAY! I'M SORRY!" "Better be," he said shoving you gently. *Diggys cell phone rang* He got up, walked around the bed and answered it, "Whad up Spin..... yeah....yeah yeah she's here.'" You liked messing with him; you snuck behind him and touched him. He looked at you, covering the phone speaker with his hand, "STOP IT GIRL," he mouthed. "Hahahaaaa," you laid back and laughed, covering your body with the sheets. *Diggy on phone* "Alright, hurry because we got somewhere to be in a bit, kay. Bye." Once he hung up, you watched him look for something, I'm assuming his boxer briefs. You looked on your side of the bed and saw them on the floor, he spotted them as well. "Hand me those babe.......thank you." He left the bedroom and headed for the kitchen. He just got done giving you the business, now he was hungry lol. "I could get use to this," you said smiling. Daniels body was amazing, shit. If he always walked around like this, well, you didn't mind at all. You got out the bed and searched for something cozy to wear. Daniel said your things wouldn't be here until later, so you put on his t-shirt and boxers. "Mmmmmm, smells so good." *Ding Dong* You looked up real fast, "Must be Spin." You left the bedroom and headed for the front, spotting Dan and Spin in the foyer dapping. *Spin* "HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA, oh okay... I see you.. living real nice YG." "Of course," Daniel said looking at you, he sensed your presence. They both smiled as you walked up to them. "Wow, y'all already getting real comfy w/ each other I see," Spin said nodding, "How you doing gorgeous, gimme hug!" Blushing, you walked up to him with your arms spread, but he turned around right before you were infront of him. "Awh Spin," Dan said. "Whatever." "Hahaha, kidding kidding. It's good seeing you again," he said rubbing your back. "You too." "You liking the crib so far?" "Yes. it's beautiful!" The three of you headed for the couch. "Yeah, Dig was so nervous when he picekd this place. He wanted to make sure this shit was up to par for bae." You both laughed. "He did a real good job, mighty fine if I must say," you said looking around. This place was real nice. Real Nice. Daniel checked his phone, "Spin, we need to head to rehearsal, they are ready for us." You looked a bit sad, wondering if you could go. Daniel was about to answer that question for you, "Babe, me and Spin gotta handle this on our own. We'll be back around 10:00 oaky? If you're still up, I'll take you somewhere for dinner ma." You nodded. Daniel got up and headed to the back to get dress. "You're gna love it here," Spin said playing on his phone. "I hope so." Moments later he came back dressed, "Gimme some," he said leaning in for a kiss, "They should be here with your things shortly, so you can get some unpacking done, *kisses you again*. "Kay." "Aaaawh, how cute. 'Gimme some.' " "Fuck up, Spin." They both headed for the foyer, you watched Daniel reached for his keys, then he looked at his phone. "Omg, they need to chill. *Answers phone* "Hello, yeah.... Okay damn we on the way! SHEESH!" (lol I noticed that Diggy said sheesh a lot in his Ustream!!!!) "Alright lil bit, we be back," Spin yelled. They shut the door. Now you were all alone in this condo. You decided that it would be a great time to call your mom and a few others. "Let me fix this bed," you said laughing. Once you got done, you went outside on the balcony. There was a love seat, two chairs and table outside. You sat down and admired the beautiful view of NYC at night. "I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REAL... I MUST BE DREAMING...." It all seemed too good to be true, this whole move to NYC. Going to your dream school. Dating Daniel, period. The night air blew in through your curls, "I must be dreaming." 

End of chapter 93.