Finnick Odair Preference #1, 2 & 3

A/N: So I recently watched Catching Fire, and realised how good-looking and sassy he was. Is a shame in real life he's married and has a son. . .oh well, they're adorable so it doesn't matter. And then him on Me Before You. . .the feels. You want to see him very badass and hot at the same time, watch The Riot Club.

Anyway, on with the preferences!

How You Met
You entered the games a year after Finnick's, same district as he - District 4. You won for not only your family, but for young Finnick as well who was only a month older than you. He was your mentor, and also your best friend. The two of you were bound to fall in love eventually.

What you steal of his
Back at the district before everything went to hell (when he was being reaped) you'd steal his trident and use it for yourself, always wanting to excel at the weapon. He'd get mad, but when he remembered about the games, it was better for you to know a weapon in case you were in the games.

When he realised he loved you
That through all the flaws of him -having to sell his body to the Capitol, leaving you and District 4 for a while etc- you still waited for him. And you still cared for him. He didn't feel the best friend love with you; he realised time was being limited, and it made him realise his true feelings for you - which you fortunately returned.