My Helper...

Siyeon's POV

My eyes were half open. All I saw was blue. Blue? Wait a minute! What! This isn't my room. My eyes were wide open, and I glanced around. The room was pretty simple. It looked like an ordinary, boy's room? OMO! I heard a squeak, and the door opened.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo. You're awake." The man said.

Yes, I said MAN. Oh no!

"Ne."

I think he heard the nervousness in my voice.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." He told me.

"Here, have this." He handed me a glass, that contained a lime green liquid.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's a medicine that will help you heal."

I drank it. It was bitter and disgusting. I think he saw my expression, because he started laughing.

"Hajima!" I shouted at him.

"Mian."

"Anyway, what happened to me?" I asked him.

"You fainted after you bumped into me." He informed me.

"Jinja? Oh, gonsamida. Thank you for helping me." I thanked him.

"No problem. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lee Jong Suk." He said.

This aura...it was weird. Not as in a bad or evil aura. It was an aura that I'm familiar with...like an angel aura. I mean, he sure is handsome and angelic. As I lay back down, because my back started hurting, he suddenly placed his hand on my knee.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He put his finger to my lips. I blinked. He then placed his other hand on my other knee. I don't know what he was doing, but it was weird. I suddenly started feeling a weird sensation through my legs. I swear, I saw light coming out from his hands.

"Well I'm done. My work here is done." He said, while rubbing his hands together.

"What?" I said cluelessly.

"I'm going now, you can go whenever you wish." He told me.

"Wait! Who really are you?" I eyed him, with curiosity etched onto my forehead.

He came to me like lightning, that I didn't realise his lips were near my ear. What the?

"Your helper." he whispered into my ear.

That tickled. He winked at me, before disappearing. Okay?

I got out of bed, and realised that my legs actually felt more better. It still hurt a little, but I managed to walk. I went out of the room, and light shone out. What's happening? I stepped into the light. It was too bright, so I covered my eyes with my hand. When I removed it, I was back to where I fainted. Wait! Don't tell me. Was I in heaven? Jongsuk...hmm...He's probably an angel, who was sent to help me from mother.

"Gomawo eomma." I said, to specifically no one.

Really, it looked like I was talking to myself.

I noticed that it was still dark. I guess time didn't skip. I looked at my phone, and saw a lot of missed calls and text messages. My eyes literally popped out. I was going to call oppa's number, but I noticed that my battery was dying.

I sighed, let's just walk home quickly.

~~~

I walked all the way home, and opened the door. I locked it, after going in, and noticed that oppa was on the sofa.

"Oppa, why do you look sad?" I asked.

When he heard my voice, he looked in my direction. He quickly came and hugged me.

"I thought something happened to you." He told me.

"Mian, I forgot to tell you. But I went with Jiho unnie to meet her parents. Now before you start scolding unnie, let me just inform you that it was my idea to go with her as I felt guilty that she was waiting for me to recover before meeting her parents." I told him.

"Okay, but still make sure you're careful. You're still a patient." He scolded me.

"Ne eomma." I joked.

"Yah, do I look like a woman to you?"

"Maybe?" I teased him.

"Yah!" He shouted, while I just laughed at his reaction.

Oppa carried me to my room, because he said I had to be careful. I swear, this oppa. Why is he soo sweet?

Oppa helped me to bed, after I changed, and kissed me goodnight. I stared at the ceiling. Lee Jongsuk. My helper. Hmmmm.... Why?

"Thinking about me?"

I was soo shocked, that I fell out of my bed. Ow!! That hurt. I quickly slipped back under the duvets.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"It's me Jongsuk."

"Why are you in my head?"

"I'm using telepathy to just inform you that I was sent from your mother to help you recover. That's all, now peace!" He said, before his voice disappeared.

I rolled my eyes. Seriously!

While I gazed at the moon, a sharp pain struck near my heart. I gripped my chest. What's happening? I could feel my eyes becoming watery. I took deep breaths, when finally it went. What on earth was that?

#Hey!! Here's a surprise update for you guys. Sorry, I was staying in my aunts house, and had to take care of her kids, they are so naughty!! Anyway, I'm soo happy because BTS got number 1!! Yeah, they won 5 times already. WOOOHOOO!! I'm soo proud. And also dope hit 100 million views. This is the power of BTS. I can't believe they are this popular already, I feel soo proud. And OMG, Jungkook has been seriously killing me these past few days. Like, he acts like an adult on stage, and when he's off stage, he's just soo cute. The pictures are killing me. As you all should know by now, but Jungkook is my ultimate bias, and bae!! Oh and also a surprise guest, Lee Jong Suk. If you do not know him, search him up and watch his tv dramas. He is soo handsome, and is soo good at acting. I loved the drama W. It was soo good, and gave me the FEELS. Damn that drama was soo good! For me, it's one of the best I've seen soo far. A pic of him at the top!!

Tell me who's your favourite in BTS?

Oh and also what country are you reading from? Just curious! (100% not a stalker or weirdo. Okay maybe a weirdo, I mean I am crazy :P)

Byeeeeeeeeeee!! ^_^