The Ending

Jimin's POV

It's been a few weeks since Siyeon's disappearance and she's still in the hospital. Although Jungkook told me that she's not actually in a coma, she's just resting to gain back her strength - I can't help but worry as it is taking so long. I can tell Jungkook's also getting worried too. I actually heard everything he said on the rooftop. Hehe, and also once I read the angel book, I understood what was happening. I always knew something would happen between them two as well as knew that Jungkook felt a bit different to Siyeon and vice versa. To me, it was kind of obvious, especially with the not talking to each other thing, the summer ball, the date thing and her dressing like that. You can't hide things from me, this oppa/hyung knows everything. But, obviously I'm fine with it. I know both of them very well, so I know I can trust Jungkook not to hurt Siyeon as well as the other way around. He's a very cute dongsaeng and I know he will protect her.

"What are you smiling at hyung?" A voice said behind me.

Of course, as the person called me hyung, I knew it was Jungkook. He sat next to me.

"Oh nothing - just thinking about how perfect you are for my Siyeonie." I said.

He became red.

"Aww, is my Kookie blushing?" I teased.

"Hajima!"

"You know something, I heard your confession on the rooftop." I admitted.

He became beet red.

"Awwww, are you embarrassed?" I cooed.

"Hyung!!" He shouted.

He quickly fled the scene as I laughed at his reaction. Namjoon hyung then came in.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Oh nothing. Just realised that our maknae has grown up." I smiled

Narrator's POV

As the members were waiting patiently for Siyeon to wake up, they all continued life - knowing that she's safe. Although they were still upset that Siyeon wasn't with them, they decided to keep it together for her and hope for the best. However, all rests must eventually come to an end.

Siyeon's POV

Slowly, really slowly, my eyes started to open. After closing them again for a brief moment as my eyes were adjusting to the light. I opened my eyes fully, and looked around. I stretched my body before sitting up. Aww, too stiff. I didn't feel lethargic, I felt quite good, a little stiff but good. That rest I took was just perfect. Then the memories starting flooding in my brain. Omo. I couldn't believe it. I was still alive......on this earth. I wasn't gone, meaning that I can be with oppa and the rest. I felt so happy. The door then suddenly opened. It was oppa. I quickly hugged him - which I kinda regretted as my arms hurt like hell.

"Siyeon." He said, hugging me back before I accidently said ow.

"OMG! Sorry Siyeon, I completely forgot that the doctor did say for you to take it slow if you woke up because your muscles will ache as you haven't moved them for weeks." He explained to me.

"Weeks? Really? Wow, that was a long rest."

"Yeah. Anyway, how are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Great!" I exclaimed.

"That's good." He said with a bright smile.

Oppa then took out some flowers from his bag and put them in a vase on top of the cabinet beside me. He then poured some water and gave me the glass.