M Countdown!

Siyeon's POV

I was soo happy for BTS. Their new music video was getting flooded with views. To be honest, that song was quite catchy. The most surprising bit of the song, was probably when Kookie, oppa and Jin oppa all were saying that they wanted to be the girl's oppa. Especially when Kookie said it. I don't know it was just weird. I was currently walking to school, and I met unnie before walking in. As I walked in the school, I saw oppa's van come inside. And of course as soon as they came out, they were flooded with people. I felt like my eardrums were gonna bust because soo many girls were screaming. They were all asking for their autographs or were saying how awesome their song and MV was. That bit especially made me smile. I walked to Bammie and greeted him.

"BTS hyungs are sure popular today." He smiled.

"Yeah. Did you see their new MV?" I asked.

"Obviously I did. It was cool."

"I know right, yesterday I saw them practice and I even recorded in front of them." I said excitedly.

Me, Bammie and unnie walked into class and sat down at our seats. Our teacher came in, and we started our lesson.

~

All day, BTS were always surrounded by fangirls. It was actually quite annoying because we couldn't eat lunch today at the canteen. We all got our lunch and literally sprinted it up to the rooftop, so know one could find them. Plus I could tell that oppa was getting annoyed because it was really hard for him to talk to me, as many people dislike me. That's probably because they think that I'm a b****, and that I'm taking their oppa's all to myself. Which is a lie because I'm not. They're my friends and also my brothers, so they're gonna have to get used to it. I know what you might be thinking, why don't you just tell all of them that Jimin is your brother? Well let me tell you the answer. I'm guessing if I did, many girls will start treating me nicely just to go on my good side so they could get closer to oppa, or they will try and be my friend so they can be on oppa's good side. I'd rather be bullied than have fake friends.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked BTS oppa's.

"Yeah we're fine. This happens every time any idol makes a comeback." Namjoon oppa said.

"Yeah, you should've seen last time. Some of them even hid at the back of the van and they took pictures of us when we were sleeping. Trust me, those fans would never think of doing that again." Oppa said.

"What did you do to them?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Let's just say that we accidently made them cry and one of them jumped out of the car, and broke her leg." Kookie said.

"What!!!"

"Yeah, that was not pretty. But we never said anything to her, she just jumped because she didn't want to get caught." Hobi oppa said.

"That's quite funny and sad at the same time." I laughed.

"I know right, you should have heard their scream when we found them It was hilarious." Tae oppa laughed.

Lol.

~

After school, oppa told me to get ready because they were going to go to MNet, M Countdown, and they wanted to take me. They didn't want to leave me at home, that's why they're taking me. I quickly got changed into something simple and went in the van with all of them. They all wore simple clothes because they were gonna change into their outfits anyway, so might as well not dress up. I sat at the back of the van, with Kookie and I was listening to their new album. I already heard it, in fact I was the first person to listen to it. Let me just say that I love this new album. I love all their songs, for example: Miss Right, I Like It, Spine Breaker, Jump, Just One Day, Tomorrow, Where Did You Come From and Cypher pt 2. I know that all the girls will love Miss Right and I like it as well as the other ones, I mean it's like a message to the girls that they like, you know what I'm saying? I was listening to Tomorrow, and we finally arrived. I followed them inside, since I didn't know the way. As soon as they came in their dressing room, their make up artists and other helpers greeted them. One lady gave them each of their clothes and they went to the changing room to get changed. I sat down on a couch in their waiting room, while still listening to their music. One lady spotted me, and walked my way. I took my earphone out, and she greeted me.