Waiting for you and New haircuts!!

Siyeon's POV

When I woke up, I quickly got changed and did my morning routine before going downstairs. I went to the kitchen, and didn't see any of the boys. Okay, Don't tell me they're still asleep. Quickly, I went upstairs and went into oppa's room. When I went in, I saw that the room was clean and the bed was already made. Okay, where are they? Then I went to Kookie and Namjoon oppa's room, and saw that they weren't there too. Then I went to Jin and Suga oppa's room as well, but it was the same as the other two. Did they leave? I ran downstairs and searched the whole house. Okay, I was started to get worried. I went to the fridge to take the milk out, so I could eat breakfast. What, i'm not gonna find them on an empty stomach. When I did, I saw a small note on the fridge. I took it off, and read it. It said :

'Mianhe Siyeon-ah. We didn't want to wake you up, but we had to go to Big Hit entertainment. You see, we wanted to take you, but we didn't want you to miss school. That's why we went without telling you. Anyway, we've been excused for today by the teachers and principle, so don't worry because they know. Plus don't worry, we'll see you soon. Love, your oppa!'

Oh! Well i'm not mad that they had to go because I know that they have to go once in a while. I quickly had breakfast, and locked the house before walking through the park to school. I held my backpack tighter, as the cold wind slapped me in the face, Oh, it's soo cold. I should have wore a top underneath my uniform. When I reached the school gates, I quickly ran to unnie.

"Annyeong unnie."

"Annyeong Siyeon-ah." She replied.

We quickly went to class, and sat down in our regular seats, when the teacher came in. While Ms Kim was taking the register, Bammie asked me,

"Where's Jungkook?"

"I'll tell you guys later." I whispered back.

~~~~~

When the lesson finished, we all went to our usual spot, but this time it was just the 9 of us.

"Where are all the others?" Mark oppa asked.

"Well they aren't gonna come school today." I started explaining.

"Wae?" Youngjae oppa asked.

"Because they had to go to Big HIt Entertainment for something important, so they've been excused for the whole day." I told them.

"Ohh!!" They all said together.

"When did they say they were gonna come back?" Yugyeom oppa asked.

"Er, they didn't. Let me see."

I got my phone out, and texted oppa, asking him when they're coming back.

I waited, until he finally replied.

"He said, they're all gonna come late because they are doing something that's going to take a long time." I said, while reading the message.

"I wonder what they are doing?" I said to myself.

~~~

"Why do you look upset Siyeon-ah?" Bammie asked me.

"Me? I'm not upset. I'm thinking. this is my thinking face." I told him while pointing at my face.

"Okay! What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing. It's nothing." I told him.

It was lunchtime and we were having lunch.

"Hey, I've been thinking. How come you call BamBam, Bammie and Yugyeom, oppa when BamBam is older than him?" Unnie asked me.

"I don't know, probably because he's my best friend?" I replied.

"Hey, I thought I was your best friend." She said.

"You are. You're my girl best friend, whereas he's my boy best friend. Duhh!" I said.

"Yah, how about me?" Yugyeom said.

"And you, and Kookie oppa." I said.

"Hey, you know what, I think we should call each other normally. No oppa or unnie, or noona because we're all in the same year. Except Siyeon can call us whatever because she was born the year after all of us." She said.

And we all agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went home, and unlocked the door and was met with complete silence. So they didn't come home yet. I sighed. I didn't know that I would miss them that much. To be honest with you I grew attached to them really quick. I quickly went upstairs to my room and got changed into regular clothes. Then walked downstairs and started doing my homework.

~

I finished all my homework, and they still haven't come yet. It's 9pm, when are they coming? I decided to occupy myself by watching some T.V.

~

It was 11pm, and I'm still alone on the couch watching T.V. I felt soo tired, and I couldn't wait any longer, so my eyes gave up and started to droop.

Jimin's POV

I looked at the time, and it was 11pm. Oh my!! I didn't know that we were here this late. We all finished what we were doing, and quickly left to go back home. I wonder how Siyeon's doing. I'm sure she misses us, since she kept on texting me. We arrived at the front of the door, and rang the doorbell. No one picked up. Okay maybe she fell asleep. I took the keys out of pocket, and unlocked the front door. We heard noises, and saw that the T.V was switched on. I went to switch the T.V. off, when I saw someone on the couch. Aish, this kid. She could get a cold. Siyeon was fast asleep on the couch. Everyone came, and I quickly put my finger on my lips and told them to be quiet. I picked her up and carried her all the way to her room. While tucking her into her bed, I kissed her forehead before leaving her room.

Siyeon's POV

The bright sunlight, blinded me, as I woke up. Huh! How come I'm in my room? I swear I fell asleep on the couch in the living room, unless... I quickly jumped out of bed and ran downstairs, not caring how I looked. I saw oppa in the kitchen and quickly ran and hugged him.

"YAH!!" He shouted.

"Aigoo, I didn't know that you missed me that much." He cooed.

"Obviously I would, I didn't see you all day!" I said, while puffing my cheeks out.

"Aw cute!!" He said, while pinching my cheeks.

Then I realized something. I blinked a few times and saw that oppa's hair was now black and it was cut. I quickly touched his hair and started feeling it and pulling it.

"Yah, what are you doing?" He shouted at me.

"Did you dye your hair?" I asked.

"Yes. We all did." He told me.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Because we're gonna have a comeback soon."

"You are? Is that why you were busy yesterday?"

He nodded. Ohh. I went back upstairs and fixed myself up, as well as put my uniform on before going downstairs. When I sat down, I looked at everyone. Yep, they all cut their hair and most of them dyed it. I couldn't see Kookie, so I looked around. When I turned around, I saw him. His haircut made him look even more handsome. Wow!! His hair was red and I think they curled the top bit.

#Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I just wanted to say to the readers that I might not post everyday because my school is going to start, because I was on holiday. Especially next week because I'm going to have a lot of exams and I need to focus. after that I would try and post everyday.