Prank gone wrong!!

Siyeon's POV

______________________________________________________

I was in a school, the school that always shows up in my dreams. I was walking through the hallway, trying to get to my locker, when suddenly someone slammed me against the lockers. I looked and saw it was a boy. A boy who was wearing a smirk on his face. He placed his hand near my head, blocking my way of escape.

"What are you doing?" I told him angrily.

He didn't reply, so I just glared at him. Then, he started getting closer, and was leaning in. What is he doing? I quickly used my powers and froze him, so he couldn't go any closer. He wasn't frozen, he could still speak but not move. He then smirked again. Okay, I just want to slap that smirk off his face.

"No matter how hard you try, but I will have you and I will make you mine." He said.

As he said that, I could feel his hot breath sticking to my neck. I quickly pushed him away from me, and he fell on his butt.

"Never do that again to me, or I will seriously stop talking to you. Plus I'll never be yours, not in a million years." I told him, before walking away.

_________________________flashback/dream ended__________________________

I sat up on my bed in the speed of light. I woke up with sweat dripping across my face, and I was breathing heavily. That was a weird dream. Could that be a flashback of my past? Wait a minute!! That boy in my dream, looks really familiar. I started thinking and got it! It's Taejun sunbae. Yeah, it's him, I'm sure of it. Wait, did I know him before? I don't think we met before, but why would he be in my dream? And why is he soo different? In my dream he seemed like a creepy playboy, but here, he's a nice geek. (No offense to him) But the question is, is he related to my past and do I know him? Of course I can't ask him, or he'll ask unnecessary and loads of questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I entered the school, and I sat down in my usual seat, and gazed out of the window. Well. I don't sit near the window, I looked at the direction where the window is. BamBam's seat is near the window, and because I'm next to him, I could see everything outside quite well. I was just thinking about my dream. I'm soo curious about how Taejun sunbae fits the puzzle. He can't be someone that I know. I mean he even didn't know who I was when I bumped into him, or was he faking? Huh. There are soo many possibilities, how am I meant to know?

----------------------------------

Narrator's POV

While Siyeon was thinking and was soo caught up in her thoughts, Jungkook came into class and sat down in his seat. He looked at Siyeon, and wondered why she looked soo disturbed.

"Er, Siyeon, gwaenchanha?" He asked her.

"Hm, ne. Nan gwenchana. Just thinking about something." She replied.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Er, it's nothing. Just about random things." She said.

As they were talking, Siyeon could see from the corner of her eye that Yerin was looking at her, and trying to listen to their conversation. Siyeon looked at her direction, and as soon as she did, Yerin looked around the classroom, avoiding eye contact. Siyeon rolled her eyes.

She's soo obvious!! Siyeon thought in her head.

~

When it was lunchtime, Siyeon wasn't hungry, so she told them to eat without her. Of course Jimin was worried, and she said that she was really not hungry, so he gave up and went with the others to the canteen. Siyeon needed a place to think, so she went upstairs, to the rooftop. She looked at the view, and took in the fresh air. You could sure tell that spring was coming, because all the plants and trees were starting to grow. As she was taking in the view, she could feel another presence nearby. She knew that there was someone else with her. She turned around, and she saw someone's hair flying behind the wall. That person wasn't quick enough, because she saw that person's hair. Siyeon knew who it was.