Avoiding!!

Siyeon's POV

During lunch time, I didn't want to eat with them, instead I hid in the rooftop, as tears rolled down my cheeks still. What he said, broke my heart. I just couldn't get over it. I was soo glad that no one came here, because I didn't want anyone to see me like this.

I sniffled, and wiped my tears, after I finished crying. I sighed. For the first time in my life, I didn't want to stay in school. I wanted to go home, plus I had a really bad headache. I quickly ran downstairs, and dashed to the bathroom, and looked at the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy, so I washed my face, and wiped it. I already had my bag on me, so I went straight to the office. I went to the receptionist,

"Excuse me Ms, may I please go home please, I don't feel very well."

"Oh, really. What happened?"

"I have a terrible headache, and...I vomited." I lied at the end.

"Oh dear! Of course you may. I trust you since you've never actually missed school, and you're a good student." She said.

I felt bad when she said that. She trusted me, and here I am breaking it. But I have to go, if I stay a minute longer, I'm gonna burst. At least she trusts me, someone on the other hand doesn't.

Because she let me go home, I started heading back.

When I arrived, I opened the front door, and ran to my room. I quickly changed into my pj's and went to bed, after having some medicine, to take my headache away.

Jungkook's POV

I quickly went to eat with everyone else. As I sat down, I noticed that Siyeon wasn't here. Huh! Why should I care, after the scene she made! I can't believe that happened. I just couldn't forget what happened. I know she's jealous, but she didn't have to accuse Yerin for such a terrible thing. I don't think Yerin did anything to her, so why?.

Whilst everyone was talking amongst themselves, Yerin was talking to me non-stop. While she was, I was just being silent, lost in my train of thoughts. I just kept on thinking about our argument. All of a sudden, while I was still deep in thought, Jimin hyung suddenly said,

"Oh, wait a minute. Where is Siyeon?" Jimin hyung suddenly remembered her.

"Have any of you seen her?" He added.

When he said that, everyone said that they didn't know where she was. I didn't want to say that I just saw her, and we had an argument, so I kept quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone started getting worried, since they didn't see Siyeon the rest of the day. She wasn't in lesson, which was unusual since she never misses class. But hey, I didn't care, at all.

We all went home with frowns, except me, because they didn't know where Siyeon was. When we arrived at home, we all went upstairs, and I noticed that Siyeon's room was open. I shook my head, and walked pass. But I think Jimin hyung also noticed, so he went in, and he saw Siyeon asleep on her bed.

Siyeon's POV

It's been a week since my argument with Jungkook, and I haven't talked to him once. Like I would talk to him after that! Instead I tried avoiding him as much as possible. Of course everyone could sense the tension between me and him, and also saw that I wasn't with him anymore. They know something's wrong and that I'm not talking to him, but they don't know about the argument. Anyway, enough about that, I have some good news. My cast was taken off, so my arm was finally free. Seriously, you don't know how happy I was when they took it off.

~~~~~

I went school, and spent my day like usual, going on the rooftop at break, and hoping not to accidently bump into 'him'. Of course I started eating with them again, but I changed my seat near Bammie and unnie.

At class time, a boy that I don't really know, informed everyone that he was having a birthday party and that he wanted everyone to come. It was in a disco. He said that it didn't matter if he didn't know us, because we are his classmates. However. He didn't just invite us, he invited others. And I mean my oppa's as well!

#Here's the new chapter! I'm sorry that it's short, but it's short only because the next chapter is going to be long, so brace yourselves. I missed a couple of days, so I'm going to post the next chapter in a bit.  So wait!