The Plan Pt2

Siyeon's POV

When I left, I immediately headed to the mall. Yes, I was going to the mall, so I could seem like a normal teenage girl. When I did arrive, I ordered some food, since I was hungry, but nothing too heavy so I could have the energy to fight. I received my food, and started eating it, while walking slowly. I really didn't do anything, just strolled around. I finished eating, and was currently sipping my drink, when suddenly I heard footsteps coming my way. I used my super sonic hearing, that's how I heard. I know I know, you guys must be confused about why I don't use my powers often now. Well, there's something I need to tell you. You see, these days, my powers have been funny. They have been acting weird, and they're not how they used to be like before. Sometimes, they aren't in my control, so I have to be careful. It's just like how it said in my book. Yes, my angel book. Anyway, let's get off this topic now.

I stopped walking, and ducked down to fake tie up my laces. While I was faking, suddenly someone grabbed both of my arms, and put them behind my back like I was getting arrested. What the? I faked trying to break free from this mysterious person, but the person harshly pulled me up on my feet and started pushing me into a van. When I was pushed in, they quickly shut the door. It was quite dark, so I couldn't really see their faces. Plus, they were actually wearing masks, so there was no way I could see. Smart move, I thought.

I was looking around, when I saw something in one of the kidnapper's pocket. In his pocket, was a bottle filled with a peculiar liquid in it. I knew just by looking at it, that it was a type of medicine. I quickly did something, before the man looked behind. He proved my suspicions right. He grabbed the bottle and poured it onto a cloth, and then shoved it onto my mouth. When he did, I fell unconscious and fell onto the van's ground. I was actually breathing.

~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived at their destination, someone picked me up, and dropped me in some random place. Then they tied me to a chair. You see, I wasn't actually unconscious. It was all fake. I swapped the medicine with plain old water, so he basically put water on my mouth, nothing harmful. I wasn't really affected by it. So stupid!!

I quickly hung my head low, when the guy came in. I could sense him walking around me. Even though my eyes were closed, I could imagine the smirk on his face. When I heard the person's footsteps fade, I opened my eyes, and scanned the room which I was in. I was in a prison like cell. Hmm? When they dragged me here, I remembered the directions they took, so I know exactly where I was, but what is this place?

While I was still thinking, a man all of a sudden barged in. And when he did, he noticed that I was awake.

"Oh, you're awake?" He said.

"I thought you'd still be asleep, unless he didn't put enough on you..." He said, while thinking.

After small talk, I couldn't take it anymore, so I cutted to the chase.

"What do you want from me?" I fake pleaded.

He chuckled at my vulnerable state. Oh, this guy! He does not know what he's getting in.

"Now, now. What's the fun in just telling you?" He said.

"First, why don't you meet my master?" He told me, and then winked at me.

After, he got something out of his pocket, which was a walkie talkie, and said to come in. I was confused when he said that. All of a sudden, someone came in. A well built man came in, and just by looking at him, made me gulp. He's sure going to be a tough one to handle.

He instantly picked up my chair, like I weighed nothing, and carried me through the hallway, with the other suspicious guy behind me, or you can say behind the guy that was carrying me. When we were at the end of the hallway, the man spoke to the lady that stood near the door. I'm guessing she was one of the master's secretary.

"We would like to meet the master." The suspicious man spoke.

The lady was just staring at me, sympathy clearly shown in her eyes and expression. Why wouldn't she? I'm a young girl that just got kidnapped, with two scary guys behind me. But I don't need her sympathy! I can take on whatever is going to happen behind these doors.

The lady then went in, and after a few minutes, immediately came back out, and told the man that he was allowed to come in. The guy opened the door, and we went in.

#Hope you like part 2. I wonder what's going to happen next....I'll post the next chapter next, it'll probably be the plan pt3, but I'm not sure...Anyway, thank you for reading my book!!!