Too Close...

Siyeon's POV

At lunchtime, I sat near oppa and Suga oppa. I didn't eat, since I didn't really have an appetite, I just kept on picking on it. But when I felt a few stares, I stabbed my food with my fork, and popped it in my mouth. I forcefully swallowed it. I didn't want any of them to be worried, so I scoffed it all down. After I ate, I put my tray away, and went to the bathroom, since I almost gagged; I swallowed the food without chewing, which is extremely dangerous.

I splashed my face with cold water, and then wiped it. I need to stop acting like this, or I'll just make oppa suspicious.

When I was about to leave the bathroom, my head started hurting. It started pounding like hell. I fell on my knees, and held my head. I could hear someone's thoughts. Why is it soo painful though? 'Where is she? Hmmm, she has to be here somewhere? I can't miss a day without seeing my precious.' At that moment, I knew exactly who it was. He's looking for me! Why??? Should I stay in the bathroom? No! I can't hide here forever. You know what? I should leave now and hide somewhere. Maybe I should tag along with Bammie? Yeah, he won't do anything to me, when I'm with someone. I hurriedly exited the bathroom, and walked directly to the cafeteria. Then suddenly, I felt something on my wrist, and before I knew it, I got pulled into a classroom. The door closed, and it became dark.

"Hello..." I said.

My heart was beat fast, and it was soo loud, that the whole school probably heard it. I put a hand on my chest. Shut up, stupid heart!

I wanted to turn on the light, but I was too frightened to move. Because if someone did pull me in here, then they are definitely in this room with me. I quickly clapped my hands, making the light switch on. There I was, face to face with the blood sucking creature.

"Annyeong my little lamb!"

I had a feeling it was him, I mentally groaned.

"Yah, what do you want? Why'd you pull me here?" I shouted, trying to act like my usual self.

"Oh darling, of course we need our privacy, right?" He smirked.

"What do you mean?" I gulped.

He stepped forward, making his face become closer to mine.

"Oh, you know what I'm talking about." He said, while taking another step.

I put my hands on his chest, preventing him from coming any closer.

"Don't you dare come any closer!!" I shouted.

He chuckled, which made me look at him.

"Oh jagi. I can smell your fear all the way from here." He traced the side of my face with his first finger.

"What are you, a wolf?" I scoffed, while moving his hand away.

"Don't talk about scum like them." He said.

He went closer, and I quickly looked to the left, so he couldn't end up doing what he wanted. You know, kiss me. His lips were near my ears.

"I can't wait to have you." He whispered, which tickled my ear.

"Why are you like this TJ?" I asked.

"Because of you!" He said.

My breath was hitched at the back of my throat.

"I can hear your heartbeat you know?" He continued saying.

This isn't you. No. This can't be him. What's happened to my friend? I clenched my fist.

At the speed of light, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, and tried to make a run for it, when he kneeled in pain. But I suddenly tripped over his leg, which he purposely stuck out. This guy! He's making it really hard for me to not kill him. I swear, if he wasn't someone that I knew, he would've been murdered by now. I stood up, holding my injured ankle, and hopped away fast. Aish jinja!! What's with him?

I hopped all the way to the nurse's office. When she saw me, she asked me what happened.

"Oh nothing, I just fell." I told her, which technically wasn't a lie.

She nodded, and then took me to the infirmary, while helping me walk. She sprayed my ankle with relief spray. It was just a small sprain, no big deal. She told me to sit for a bit, so it could ease the pain.

Ottoke? What am I going to do with him? It's getting worse! And I know it's going to become even more worse. I'm mad at myself because I can't do anything. His greed for power has completely blinded him, and he has forgotten his friendship with me. You know what, if only he knew that I already know about, maybe he would stop trying? Aniyo! He won't! He'll probably keep trying, and maybe force me to love him. Tears started to form, as I was thinking about it.

Andwae! Andwae Siyeon! Don't shed useless tears and make him taste your fear! You are definitely stronger than this! I tried boosting my confidence.

~

I left the infirmary, and started heading back to join the others.

"Siyeon, where were you?" Oppa asked me.

"Oh, nowhere! Just accidently bumped into someone, after coming out of the bathroom." I lied.

I think oppa bought it, because he didn't question it any further or interrogate me no more.

"Yah, Siyeon! Why is your hair soo messy?" Unnie asked me.

My eyes grew wide. Oh, no! I should've fixed myself before coming here.

"Probably because you know, I fell after bumping into that someone." I nervously laughed.

She nodded.

When I looked up, I saw him limping while coming inside the cafeteria. I quickly looked away, and fixed my hair.

"Hey, why don't we go outside? It's such a nice day out!" I told everyone.

"Yeah!" They all agreed.

Phew, they agreed. I wanted to go outside, so I couldn't be anywhere near him. Everyone pushed each other out of the hall. When I took a step, I was limping, and Tae oppa saw me.

"What happened Siyeon?" He asked me.

"Oh, I hurt my ankle when I fell. Nothing big." I said.

"Aniyo, let me help you." He volunteered.

"Gomawo Tae oppa." I thanked him.

He gave me a bright smile. Before I exited the hall, I met eye contact with him accidently. He looked at me with anger burning in his eyes. Of course he would! I did kick him somewhere, where it would obviously hurt.

#Hey guys, hope you like the new chapter. I wonder what will happen to her and Taejun? Well that's a secret for you guys to find out in the next couple of chapters. Please comment on how you like the book so far and tell me what you think is going to happen....

^_^ Byeeeeeeeee!