I'm a Spy!!

Jungkook's POV

Because Siyeon told me to head first, I went so she could fix herself. I guess that was the first time she actually shared her feelings to someone, and I was happy that I comforted her and was the one whom she shared her feelings to. I went to the others and as predicted, they all asked where she was, and I told them that she found her bracelet and that she was coming. We all just sat down and waited for Siyeon. As we were, Sohyun had to go back because of her schedule and the GOT7 members were just messing about with us. It's been soo long, why hasn't she come back yet?

"Guys, I'll check on her." I told them, and they nodded.

I walked to the place, behind the bushes, and looked for her. What? Where is she? I looked around, and saw something unusual. I kneeled down and saw Siyeon, unconscious on the floor with blood pouring out of her head. I panicked. What the hell happened? I quickly picked her up and carried her bridal style, before sprinting it back to the others.

"Hyung's, everyone. Help!!!!" I shouted.

They all ran to me and saw.

"What happened?" Jimin hyung asked.

"I don't know, I just found her like this. Quickly call the ambulance. NOW!" I told hyung.

He whipped out his phone and called the ambulance.

They came in a flash, and put Siyeon in the van. Me and Jimin hyung went in the van, while everyone went in the cars, and we all headed to the ambulance. As soon as we arrived, they quickly rushed her inside the ward, and checked on her. We all sat down in the waiting room, waiting to know what happened to her.

~

I swear, we were here for soo long and the suspense was killing all of us. Of course Jimin hyung would be extremely worried, since she's his sister. I wonder what happened when I went. I shouldn't have left her alone, because if I never did, then this wouldn't have happened.

~

The doctor came, and we all shot up.

"Doctor is she okay?" We all asked at once, which was weird.

"Luckily she doesn't have any internal head injuries, but she did lose a lot of blood so we need one of you guys to give her some blood. Oh and I read her report, and it said that she has amnesia, right?" He asked.

"Yes she does, and she got it by hurting her head very badly." Jimin hyung said.

"Well when she wakes up, I don't know if she's going to forget everything again, but everything might be a little bit foggy for her as her injury was in the exact same spot, so be careful around her." He explained to us.

There was a lot of members that had blood type A, but obviously Jimin hyung has the first authority, I mean that's the least he can do for her when she's in this condition. But hyung is a little scared of needles, so I had to reassure him that it was going to be fine plus it was for Siyeon, so he had to do it. The doctor also told us that they don't know when she's going to wake up, but they think soon. I just hope she wakes up fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siyeon's POV

My eyes opened, and all I saw was white. Where am I? At first my vision was a bit blurry but it finally adjusted, and I could see everything. I slowly sat up, and as soon as I did my head started hurting and memories hit me like a heavy rock, and I sank back down and became lost my vision.

~

Memories flooded in her head

~