Mianhe (Important NEWS) MUST READ!!

I'm really sorry guys!! Mian forgive me, I wasn't able to update even though I had 2 weeks of holiday, it's just that it was full of revision and homework, trust me I had such long homework's, like they gave me booklets. YES BOOKLETS!!! Anyway, I'm really sorry, I'll try and post at least one more update, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, but I might not be able to post for the following month. No scratch that I won't! Sorry, but my actual exams start next month and I need to focus on them as I want to get good grades, so if I don't post please don't lose interest, because as soon as I finish my exams, I'm gonna be way more active on Wattpad. But let hell/exam time finish and I will come back. please keep loving this book because the ending is not far away. Fighting!! Wish me good luck btw, because I really need it! ;)

Please don't leave me!! TT

Andwae!!!

You have to stay!!

If you are true readers, you will read the ending of this message and this book!!

Who are eternal fans of this book?

Well, hope u don't leave and love this book!!

Wish me luck! :P

(Sorry to all the newbies as well, for not posting)

Lol, I think I wrote sorry a bit too many times, but hope you accept it and not resent me.

Annyeong~