Telling the others about the truth!!

Siyeon's POV

I was walking to school today by myself, because I wanted some fresh air, and I didn't want to go with BTS oppa's because I didn't want any of the girls to glare at me. The breeze was hitting my face as I walked past, which was refreshing. I came out really early, and I didn't tell anyone. But don't worry I left a note and told them that I went early. I was walking inside the park, while stepping on the colourful autumn leaves that left a crunch everytime you stepped on them. I liked stepping on them, I don't know why but I liked the sound. I just sat down on a bench, and closed my eyes, letting the wind rush past me. After a while, I looked at the time and got up to head to school. I arrived at school, and straightaway went to my locker. I got my books out and went to class. I was early, but I didn't mind. I wanted a bit of peace and quiet because a lot of things happened these past few days, and I was just processing it in my head. Why did the bad things always happen to me? I mean, it's bad enough that I lost my memory, now I have to keep on looking out for myself. My elbow was on the table, while my hand was on my cheek. I was lost in my thoughts, that I didn't even realize that Kookie oppa sat next to me.

"Oh, Kookie oppa, when did you come?" I asked, while turning my attention to him.

"About 5 minutes ago!" He said.

"Really!! Why didn't you tell me?" I told him.

"I didn't want to disturb you while you were thinking." He said.

I smiled at him, which he smiled back.

~

Everyone sat down as the teacher came in and we started lesson. We all started our project, and we had to finish them by next week. I was excited! This was my first project and I want to ace it.

~

When it was lunch, we all sat down together like always. Obviously I sat next to oppa and Kookie oppa sat next to me. We were eating, while everyone was talking amongst themselves. I was talking to oppa and joking around, when unnie quickly swapped with Kookie oppa, and sat next to me. She tapped my shoulder, and I looked at her.

"What is it unnie?" I asked.

"Siyeon-ah, I've been noticing lately that you're really close with Jimin oppa. Do you perhaps like him?" She asked curiously.

"What?" I said, while trying to contain my laughter.

To late, I couldn't control it and bursted out laughing.

"Why are you laughing Siyeon-ah?" JB oppa asked me.

Everyone looked at me, while I was still laughing.

"Yah, did I say something wrong?" Unnie asked.

I calmed down and wiped my tears of laughter.

"Aniyo unnie, you're right." I said, which made her eyes pop out. Just joking, she was just shocked.

"What do you mean?" Everyone asked.

I see everyone was curious.

"Basically, she asked me if I liked oppa?" I said while pointing at him.

Which made all the BTS oppa's start laughing as well as me again.

"What's soo funny?" Bammie asked.

I looked at oppa and said,

"No I don't like oppa. I LOVE HIM!!" I said out loud.

I signalled him to play along.

"Yeah, I love you to Siyeon-ah!!" He said while hugging me.

All the BTS oppa's were laughing, while the GOT7 oppa's and unnie mouth dropped.

"Yah, don't be shocked, it's nothing like that. We'll explain later, after school, because I don't want anyone else to hear." I said, gesturing to everyone in the canteen.

They all eating again, while I just chuckled with oppa.

~~~~~~

I was currently at home, in my home clothes watching a drama. What!! I like dramas! Well I actually was watching one of unnies old dramas. She's really good at acting. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang, and I ran to get it. I opened the door, and saw the GOT7 oppa's. They stared at me.

"Siyeon-ah, what are you doing here?" Yugyeom oppa asked.

"Er,,," I hesitated, while scratching the back of my neck.

"You guys come in, I'll explain." I said.

Everyone came in, and then the BTS oppa's came in the living room as well.

"How come you guys are here?" Oppa asked.

"Well we were curious about what you two said, so we wanted to ask for an explanation. I mean you did tell us that you will tell us." Mark oppa said.

"Well, it wasn't me. It was actually everyone else except me and JB." Mark added.

"Okay, well-" Oppa started but I quickly cut him off.

"Wait, unnie has a right to know as well, plus I don't want to explain it to her tomorrow." I told them.

I quickly texted her, and she came a few minutes later.

"How did you come soo fast?" I asked.

"Well I was quite nearby, so I ran here." She said, while sitting down.

"So what is it?" She asked me.

"Well, I live here." I started off.

"WHAT!!" They all said, well except BTS oppa's.

"Why do you live with them?" Bammie asked.

"Well actually, oppa's my brother." I said.

"But Jimin doesn't have a sister." Yugyeom oppa said.

"Sorry, correction adopted sister." I said, while my smile faded.

To be honest I didn't like the fact that I was adopted. I wanted to be blood related to oppa. While oppa was explaining it to everyone, I stood up and walked to my room. I don't like hearing the story because it reminds me of how scared and clueless I was. That was probably the worst day ever for me. I didn't feel well, so I laid down, and listened to music. Then my eyes started closing.

Jimin's POV

I explained it to how she became my sister, and as I did, I noticed that Siyeon went out of the room. I know she didn't like hearing it, so I let her go. Everyone was shocked when they heard it. I told them not to keep on reminding her, or she'll be upset. Then they all left, and everyone went to their rooms. I was quite worried for Siyeon, so I went inside her room. I looked, and saw she was asleep. I sat down on her bed, next to her, and took out her earphones, while switching off the music. Then I saw her cheeks were wet with tears. I wiped them off, and was about to leave, when she held my hand.

"Don't leave oppa. Don't leave me." She sniffled, while opening her eyes. I came back and hugged her.

"I'll never leave you Siyeon-ah. Never in a billion years. It doesn't matter if you're not my sister by blood, it's about how you love one another. So never think that i'm not your brother." I told her.

"Gomawo oppa."

I then stayed with her, and tried to make her fall asleep. She finally fell asleep, and I started closing my eyes.

# Sorry it's short. Anyway did anyone listen to Jungkook's cover of Nothing like us. If you haven't then you should. It made me cry!!

Comment below on how you liked my book so far.