The strange guy!

Siyeon's POV

'Ring, Ring! Ring, Ring!' My alarm went off, and I quickly switched it off. Why do we have to wake up soo early? I actually hate waking up in the morning. I just want to sleep under my warm duvet, but no. I have to get up and look forward to a hard day at school. To be honest, I just want to stay, and stay away from all this madness that I'm experiencing right now. I wish this was all a dream, well except the bit when I met oppa, but I meant as in all of my troubles. But of course it's not a dream, and I can't run away from reality. I guess everyone thinks that once in awhile. I lazily got out of bed and went to my bathroom, and brushed my teeth as well as wash my face. I quickly changed into my uniform, and braided my hair. I opened the blinds, and when I did, I saw a man standing near a bush that was one street away from here. I noticed how he was wearing all black, and on top of that black sunglasses. I thought he looked extremely creepy. I shivered, and quickly went downstairs trying to forget what I saw. I sat down with everyone and stared at Jin oppa's hair. He changed it straight back to brown after he finished chasing Tae oppa and Jr oppa, however the stylist unnie did say that it looked good on him, so he might use it for their next comeback. Oh yeah, I still haven't gone over the fact that my hair never got dyed into red. I mean it didn't make sense, I clearly used the shampoo, but it never worked. How does that possibly make sense? Plus, I even washed my hair again with that shampoo to check, but it still never worked. I bet it's got something to do with my weird powers or whatever.

~

After we all finished Jin oppa's delicious breakfast, oppa quickly locked the front door as we went in the car. But as I went in the car, I spotted the same guy that I saw from my window. This time he was near a tree, and he was staring at me. Well I think he was. I can't tell with his sunglasses on. I quickly shook my head, and ignored him, before sitting in the car.

~

When we arrived, I entered the class, and as I did, I saw Yerin staring at me, like she was going in my soul. That's how intense her stare was. I felt shivers down my spine. Of course at this moment, I felt soo uncomfortable, so I quickly sat down at my seat. As soon as I sat down, Bammie quickly rushed in and sat down in haste, nearly missing his chair.

"Woah, woah. Bammie slow down, you might hurt yourself." I scolded him like an old women.

"Oh sorry. I just got told some great news." He smiled.

"Which is?" I asked, trying to motion him to tell me.

"Oh mianhe, guess what? We got an A on our history project." He exclaimed.

"No freaking way. Yay!" I shouted.

All of us were jumping up and down. I can't believe it!! Yeah!! I was mentally doing a happy dance inside my head. We quickly sat back down, when our teacher came inside the classroom. We had english, and we were learning about Shakespeare. She paired us into two's. My partner was Bammie, Yugyeom was with this boy that was next to him. Kookie was with a girl, I forgot her name, however unnie was paired with, guess who? Yerin. Why her out of all people? It's not that I don't like her, it's just. I can't explain it. I have a really bad aura around her, and I can't forget her real personality. When she spoke to Taejun sunbae like that, I knew she was a bad person, kind of. And the way she stares at me, 24/7, just creeps me out. When I looked at her, she turned around with a smirk on her face. Okay? That was weird. We have to each do a PowerPoint of Shakespeare. I just let Yerin's smirk slip my mind and asked Bammie if he could come to our dorm today, and he said he was cool with it.

~

I strolled to the library, as I have just finished my book. When I entered the library, I was just awed by how many books there was. Yes, I love books! I love getting lost into the story, and pretending to be the characters. I would love to go inside one of my favourite books, because they all have happy lives and they have many people that love them, and care about them. As I was looking around, one section caught my eyes. It was the supernatural/paranormal section. I quickly got a set of random books from that section, that I thought sounded good, and then took them out. When I came out of the library, I saw a silhouette. I walked on a little further, I could see the person who owned the silhouette, crystal clear. It was Yerin. I quickly hid, before she could spot me. She was talking to someone on the phone. I know it's not good to eavesdrop, but let's just say that my curiosity got the best of me. I heard her say,

"Yes...Yes, I'm going closer to her. Plus she doesn't suspect a thing...Don't worry, I'll find out soon if she lost it or not. I will not let you down this time. Okay bye master."

After she disconnected the phone call, she left in a blink of an eye. I was processing what she just said. I was really curious about who she was talking about. But what I found the most weird, was that she said 'bye master'. She has a master? I was totally confused. I got out of hiding, and went to the playground, to find the oppa and unnie. I stood at the door, scanning the playground to see if I could spot them. My eyes locked onto them, and when they saw me, they waved. I waved back. Then I saw all of their expression change. Huh, what happened? They all then screamed my name, and I was a bit weirded out. Then I see, Jimin pushing Jungkook, who was clearly running to me, to make him go faster. Jungkook pushed me along with him, and we both fell on the floor. When I was on the floor, I heard a loud crash on the floor. Because of that sound, I had to cover my ears, because it was soo loud. I looked up and saw a massive plant pot, smashed onto the ground. Oh, no wonder they were screaming my name. I looked, and saw that all my books were scattered on the floor.

"Sorry Siyeon, er gwaenchanha?" Kookie asked me, while standing up.

"Ne, I'm fine. Gomawo." I thanked him.

He helped me pick up my things, and helped me up, and I brushed off the dust off my skirt, and tights. I wonder who threw that.

"Where did that plant pot come from?" I asked.

"I don't know. We all saw it come from the rooftop I think." He answered.

Straight after that, BTS and GOT7 oppa's came and asked if I was okay, which I said I was. Unnie then hugged me. These guys are being way too dramatic, but that's what I love about them. Wait a minute, who would chuck that at me? But that wasn't the question. The question was, was it on purpose or not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking home by myself, through the amazing park that I loved. But as I was walking, I could sense someone following me. And of course doing the obvious, I turned around to see if anyone was there. But in every single case, of course no one was there. I carried on, but I kept on looking behind, but I still saw no one. I'm just imagining things. In order to prove if someone was following me, I turned around to see if the coast was clear, and quickly hid behind a huge tree. When I stood there, I saw the same exact guy that I saw in the morning. I gulped. So he was looking for me all this time!! He's been following me, but why? I haven't done anything wrong. Because his back was facing me, I quickly tiptoed to him, and then with a great big push, pushed him onto the ground. I but my foot on his back, so he couldn't escape.

"Who are you?" I shouted.

But he didn't answer.

"Let me repeat what I said. Who are you?" I said, while my patience was ticking.

He didn't answer, except pull my leg, and I fell to the ground. He started punching and kicking me, which I blocked. I know this looked weird, seeing a teenager and a grown man fight in the middle of the park. I beat him into a pulp, and he was on the ground, trying to catch his breath.

"Just tell me who you are, and I'll let you go!!" I yelled at him.

However, before he could speak, he disappeared into thin air. My eyes nearly popped out of my sockets. I rubbed my eyes. Did I see right? What on earth just happened? That's impossible. No one can just vanish like that. I blinked a few times, and calmed down. This shouldn't really shock me as weird stuff are always happening to me. I sighed and then went back home to start on my PowerPoint.

#I'm soo sorry I couldn't post this chapter yesterday, it was because while I was typing it up, I had to go somewhere. Anyway, please tell me how you like this chapter or how you like my book soo far. Thanks, and byeee!!