Boy In Luv!

Siyeon's POV

I was currently in the car with the boys. Of course they drived me to school, but then dropped me off the street that's across the school, like always because I told them to. I quickly went to unnie before walking to class. We all had to give in our projects, and we did. My team completed it ages ago, and it was pretty awesome. When we handed it, Ms Kim was very surprised. it made me quite happy. When I sat down, and the bell was about to go, Ms Kim said,

"Okay everyone. Great projects and I wanted to remind you that tomorrow we're going to have a mini test, so you better all study. Okay?"

"Ne!!" We all shouted.

Then the bell rang, and we got up.

"Kookie, do you want to revise together?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"But we'll have to study straight after school because we're quite busy today." He informed me.

I agreed and then we walked to the others. While we went to them, I saw Taejun sunbae. He saw me, and waved at me. I smiled and waved at him, but then I felt a strong hit of bad aura from him. My smiled faded. What happened? Sunbae's a nice person and he's smiley, why do I feel that he's a bad person? Anyway, I waved again, and then met oppa.

"Annyeong oppa."

"Hey Siyeon-ah." He said.

Everyone except BTS, were shocked.

"What happened?"

"Were'nt you angry at him?" Youngjae asked.

"Aniyo, I'm not UPSET any more." I corrected him.

~

As the day went by, many fangirls were surrounding BTS and were trying to meet them because their new music video was going to be posted at midnight. I was soo excited for it, and I could'nt wait to support them. I went closer to Tae oppa, so I could be with the others, but it was useless because there were too many fangirls. Ottoke? I struggled a lot, plus many fangirls were vicious, I then stepped aside from the crowd with unnie. But if she never wore her disguise, she would probably be surrounded by fans, because GOT7 were also getting attacked with fans. They just kept on coming. I decided to get out of this madness, and headed to my locker. As I opened my locker, a letter fell out. I quickly picked it up, and read it. It said: 'Don't you f****** dare take our Oppa's!!!!' I scrunched it up and chucked in the bin. What rubbish!! 4 of them said they were my brothers (Referring to Jin, Suga, JB and Mark) , oppa was my real brother and the rest were my friends, as well as the maknaes being my best friends. Take your oppa's, please!!! I don't plan on it. I don't think any of the boys or unnie realised I was gone because they were too occupied and busy with the crazy fans. When I closed my locker, while I was walking, two people grabbed my arms and dragged me to a room.

"Yah, what are you doing? Let me go!!" I shouted, but then another girl stuffed a towel in my mouth to shut me up. I spat the towel out, and tried to get out of the two girls grasp, but they were tightening their grasp and also two more girls came and grabbed my legs to prevent me from kicking them. Okay what is this? Then, Sora came in front of me. Of course, who else would do this to me?

"What do you want?" I said while making a disgusted face.

"Yah, why don't you get a warning? I'm starting to think second thoughts about you. Everyone thinks you're this smart girl. But I guess you're a fake because you are dumb as hell." She told me while poking my head.

"That's got nothing to do about it!"

"Anyway!" She said, before punching me straight in the stomach.

I quickly fell on my knees, while clutching my stomach. I groaned in pain.

"Remember what I did before? Next time I'll completely ruin your face. Okay? Plus I'll give you soo much pain, just for you to go away from my oppa's." She told me before leaving.

She can't make me stay away from BTS, especially because I live with them. My stomach really hurt because it didn't even recover from the last time, on the rooftop. I probably have a lot of bruises now. I slowly stood up, and took deep breaths before walking straight, trying to not limp in pain. I walked back to them, and thank god the crowd was reduced. They probably ran away after meeting them.

~

Straight after school, me and Kookie started studying for the test. We studied for two hours, before Kookie had to get changed. You see, they were going to the studio to practice, and I was going with them. I'm quite curious about how it looks like because this is going to be my first time going there. I wore white high waisted jeans, which were ripped on both knees and with black trainers, with also a white t-shirt that had black and white writing on it. I quickly rushed to the car with them, Jin oppa drove us to Big Hit, because he has a driver's license. When we arrived, I looked at the building. So this is the company that BTS oppa's work at. We all rushed in, and they immediately went to the practice room. They started doing stretches, and I joined in.

"Hey guys, can you do this?" I asked.

They all looked and I did the splits. Their mouths dropped.

"Aniyo. How could you do that with jeans?" Namjoon oppa said.

"Oh, they're quite flexible and stretchy, so it's fine."

Then oppa showed me his backflip. I tried it and succeeded. They all clapped when I did it. I then started doing cartwheels and did some more tricks before getting tired. I sat down and had a swig of water.

"Wow Siyeon-ah. You're soo good!!" Hobi oppa said.

I smiled and thanked him. Hobi oppa started showing me some of his dance moves and I copied him. Then he did that thing when you fall on your back, as your knees touch the ground. I did it to. I was actually quite flexible. When I was exhausted, they put their music on, which was the first time I heard it, and they danced to it. Wow!! This is the first time to see them dancing live, well in front of me. They were really good. I liked the music as well. I can't wait to hear their album. I love their music. I watched them dance again, and when they finished, they had a short break. After, for some reason, they fixed their faces and they didn't look like they just danced or sweated. No they didn't put any makeup on. They properly dried themselves up. Then they handed me a camera, and told me to film them.

"We have to record out dance practice because we always post it a few days after the music video comes out, so everyone can see our dance." Kookie told me.

I switched the camera on, then switched the music on, and they started dancing. I made sure the camera was getting everything. When they finished, I stopped the recording and gave them a round of applause, while jumping up and down and smiling.

"You guys, the song is awesome, so is the choreography."

"Gomawo Siyeon-ah." Namjoon oppa said. Wait is he blushing?

~~

After practicing a lot, none of us realised that it was almost midnight. We quickly sat down and opened my laptop. Yes, I brought my laptop. The music video was released. I clicked on it, and we watched it. Wow, they all looked soo cool!!

"What was that Jin?" I referred to him slamming the girl against the locker.

"Wow, I didn't know Jin was the bad boy type." I said, while laughing.

"Yah, I had to do that. plus I apologised to her straight after that." He defended himself.

We were all laughing. I saw oppa's flip near the ending, and smiled.

#Hope you liked this chapter.

A pic of Siyeon's outfit at the top.