The Summer Ball Pt 2

Narrator's POV

When Jimin went in, he was wondering what Siyeon had to do. He was curious and wanted to know, plus he also wanted to see how his precious dongsaeng looked, since she never showed him.

He honestly felt upset, and pouted like child, but he knew that Siyeon wouldn't show him, as well as would refuse immediately.

Jimin went to meet the others, and they all left together. They then met everyone else at the hall, and greeted and spoke to a few people, but then the teacher suddenly walked onto stage.

~~~~~~~After the teacher spoke~~~~~~~~~~~

When the teacher left and the curtains opened, everyone was taken back on what they saw. Everyone was shocked. No. Shocked would be an understatement. Siyeon.......she looked.............beautiful.

She looked like a complete goddess from head to toe.

Immediately all of the boys started blushing as she started singing. They were all amazed. Her voice was soo pretty and emotional, that it touched everyone's heart. The boys (as in BTS and GOT7) could feel all the emotion she was putting in the song as she sang the lyrics. She was sparkling.

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off her. He was letting the lyrics sink in and was trying to understand them. Everyone's ears were at bliss.

The song finished, and she spoke in the mic with her delicate voice.

"The next song is very special and I would like you all to listen to it carefully." She said as she secretly made eye contact with Jungkook.

She was communicating with her eyes to him before beginning the song.

(Ailee - Goodbye My Love)

My tears remember

It fills up your seat again

I try erasing but I can't erase you

You've become my everything

You, I can't see you, I can't hear you

But I'm okay

Goodbyes are sad, my heart aches

But if you are happy, if you can smile, then I...

I will miss you the more I erase you

I will shed more tears than today

Like fate, I won't ever have anyone like you

Only you, only you

As much as my tears, I hope you are happy

Good bye my love

My heart already knew

This feeling of loneliness that's about to explode

I try to hide it but I can't hide it

You've become my heart

You, I can't have you, I can't touch you

But I'm okay

Endless pain, tears shed again

But if you are happy, if you can smile, then I...

I will miss you the more I erase you

I will shed more tears than today

Like fate, I won't ever have anyone like you