A Bad Day!!

Siyeon's POV

When I woke up, I recalled my dream. What!! I'm a spy. That's impossible, right? My past is still foggy. Why is that in all of my dreams, I am a master in something? Maybe I am a spy? Ah, all this thinking is making my head spin. I quickly sat down and closed my eyes, while taking deep breaths. I'm fine, it's nothing. I quickly got changed and went downstairs to have breakfast with the others.

"Annyeong Siyeon!" Jin oppa said.

"Annyeong."

"Are you okay?" He asked out of concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Wae?" I asked.

"No, it's just, you don't sound like yourself."

"Really, no it's nothing, I'm totally fine." I smiled at him.

"Okay." He said.

We were having breakfast, when suddenly Tae oppa asked me how I learnt how to fight.

"Fight? What do you mean?" I asked.

"Didn't you fight those guys, when you dropped off Sohyun?" He asked me.

"Huh, I don't remember. I dropped off unnie? Are you sure?" I asked.

They all looked at me.

"You don't remember? Are you sure? Try and remember." Namjoon oppa said.

I tried remembering, but whatever happened last night and also my dream, is all soo foggy. I can't seem to remember.

"For some reason, I can't remember what happened last night or my dream?" I told them.

I put my hand on my head, to stop the pain in my head right now.

"Omo, Siyeon-ah, when did you get that?" Suga oppa said, while pointing at my arm.

I looked at it and saw a huge scab. I maybe got hurt yesterday, and I guess it was bleeding.

"I don't know!"

I looked at it more closer, and for some reason it looked unusual. I kept on staring at it, and my head started spinning, and I passed out, my head landing on Jin oppa's shoulder, The last thing I heard, was them shouting my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slowly opened, and I was laying on the couch in the living room. I slowly sat up, and and looked around. Where are the boys? I looked at the time, and realized that school was about to start. I found a note, and the boys said that they left me at home because they thought I wasn't in the condition to go to school. What nonsense? I'm fine. Pft, those boys would think I'm ill if I just sneezed once. I quickly got my backpack, and locked the door, before running to school. As soon as I entered the school, the bell rang. I ran to my class, and I entered the classroom, while apologising to the teacher for being late. Then I sat down in my seat, and Kookie asked me why I was here.

"I'm fine Kookie. I passed out because of my head hurting, nothing else. I'm not ill." I told him.

Of course I know that he was still worried about me, because his face told it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When I met with the others, oppa was shouting at me for coming to school, even when he left me at home, and wrote a note, telling me to stay at home. In fact all of them was angry at me, not GOT7 oppa's or unnie.

"Oppa, calm down. I'm fine, I don't have a fever. I just fainted for no reason, because I couldn't remember anything about last night."

He didn't even care what I just said. He still shouted at me. I got angry, and stomped away cutting him off.