Is this it?

Siyeon's POV

My eyes widened. The bullet landed in Jin oppa's chest. Because I wasn't paying attention, one of Taejun's men hit me. I fell on the ground and groaned in pain. I looked and saw that he was holding a plank of wood. Really? Are you serious? And where on earth did he get that from?

Before I could get up, another person kicked me on the back. Ow! Oppa quickly came and tried to push them away from me, but he also ended up getting hit. Then all of a sudden, another shot was heard. We all saw Hobi oppa drop to the ground. WHAT! I quickly got up.

"Jin oppa, Hobi oppa get up! Don't close your eyes!" I shouted while shaking them.

Jin oppa's breathing wasn't stable. I then heard another gunshot. I looked behind me and Namjoon oppa held his chest. Blood oozed out, and dropped onto the floor.

"TAEJUN STOP IT!!" I shouted, and was about to go to him before his men blocked me.

I quickly moved to the right before one his men's fist could land on me. I jumped in the air, before he could kick my legs to trip me. I did a backflip, but when I landed, I got hit on the head. I was in soo much pain. It hurt like hell. I then heard another shot. This time it was Suga oppa. Then I saw another one aiming at oppa.

"OPPA LOOK OUT!!" I screamed, while running to him.

But I was too late, when he dropped to the ground. I sobbed onto his shirt.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Tears dripped down my cheeks.

Oppa! No! Oppa chaebal!! Please tell me this is a nightmare. Please! Let me wake up!

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" I screamed.

"Please don't kill them!" I cried to Taejun.

But he wasn't listening, nor looking at me.

"Finish them all!" He commanded.

I looked and saw one of his men charging at Jungkook with a.........dagger.

I quickly ran before falling down.

"What happened?" Jungkook said, clearly shocked.

He saw me, on the ground with a dagger in my stomach.

"OMO!!" Jungkook shouted, while kneeling down.

"I'm fine." I choked out, while I tried sitting up.

"Don't lie-" He was cut off.

Jungkook turned around, and a gunshot was heard.

"Look what you ended up making made me do! You injured Skylar!" He shouted, while holding the gun.

"Guys..." I whimpered.

But no one replied. I was about to stand up, but I felt dizzy so I fell forward, and landed onto my stomach, which made the dagger go in more deep. I screamed. I was panting. I never in my life went soo close to death before. I guess this is how it ends. This is how I die. I'm sorry BTS oppa's. I'm sorry I'm worthless. At the end, I couldn't save you guys.

"Skylar, are you okay?" Taejun asked me.

I didn't respond. He turned me over, making me rest on my back, and when he did he sighed in relief when he saw my eyes were open.

"Taejun...do you....not...care..about killing people? Have you no fear?" I asked.

He evilly smiled.

"Me, care? Pftt. All I need is power." He said.

"Siyeon...You can do it!...I believe...in you....We all do..." I heard Kookie say, before closing his eyes.

They believe in me. They all believe in me. And I can't let them down. No! I won't let them down. Suddenly, all of the past events that happened in the past few weeks by Taejun flashed before my eyes. Anger built inside of me. I had mixed emotions right now. Either kill my friend, or do nothing. I can't do nothing, but I also can't kill him. No Siyeon! He shot all of your loved ones. He doesn't matter.

I got angry when thinking about that all of my friends were dying. I stood up, not caring about the piercing pain in my stomach. I grabbed onto the dagger, and yanked it out of my belly. I gasped. Well that hurt!

"Taejun. Do you really want this? Do you want to kill me?"

He looked at me.

"So is this it? Is this it for the both of us? Either way, we both die. If I kill you now, I will also die. But I just want to ask, do you really want this? Fulfilling someone else's wishes, while yours remain down the drain. You were my best friend TJ. Don't you remember all the good times we had? Do you really not care about any of them, and want to just throw those precious memories away?" I asked him.

His eyes flickered. What? Is that the real Taejun?

"Taejun, you need to fight. Fight for your life." I shouted at him.

"I'm sorry sweety, but Taejun's sleeping." Taejun's voice changed.

Wait! What? That voice! I know that voice.

#Hey guys! Wow, a double update. Well it's nothing special, just that I have some time. Anyway hope you like this chapter and cliff hanger. Stay tuned...

^_^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!