Not According to The Plan!!

Siyeon's POV

We walked in the room, the man holding me did, and when we went in, I was facing someone's back. Well, the back of a chair.The man spun around in his chair, and faced me. And when he did, I was met with a familiar face.

"Well, well, well. It's been a long time, hasn't it?" He told me.

"Yes it has. It's been a long time since the last time I saw you."

"Did you miss me?" He smirked.

"No! What are you talking about? Why would I miss YOU?" I asked.

"Well for one, I was your trustee and guide, before you decided to stab me in the back." He said.

"You're wrong, I never stabbed you in the back, since I was only with you to get information in the first place." I smirked.

"Oh, whatever." He rolled his eyes.

I wiped that smirk of my face, and sighed.

"Okay, what is it? What do you want from me?" I asked him in a calm voice.

When I said that, he laughed. My eye was starting to twitch.

"You obviously know what I want. I want your secret." He said.

"Do you remember, how you fooled me? I told you all about my plan and never even would I have guessed that YOU of all people were a traitor. And I never did, until one of my men told me about you. Of course, before you could deliver the information to them, I sent my men to kill you. But at the same time, I found out about your powers. When I did, I was soo happy. Because you were now important to me. I needed you. But of course, I had to either choose to kill you so you couldn't leak any info, or capture you with the risk of getting known. So I chose the first option. They chased you, and when they came back to me, they told me the news how they hit you in the head, and was bleeding quite severely." He told me the memory of that time, when I got injured.

"Trust me when I say this, I was disheartened at first when they told me you were dead. But I was delighted that nothing was going to stop my plans. But somehow, we couldn't find your body. But we decided to leave it so it didn't get in the way. However, I don't know how, but the agency seemed to have found out about my plan, so they stopped me, and imprisoned me. But with my genius mind, I escaped, and finding you was the first thing on my list. I knew that you were still alive. And look here, Here you are now. In the flesh, right in front of me." He pointed out.

"You know you can't always run right? At the end, you will get captured." I told him.

He looked at me, seriousness filled in his eyes.

"No they can't. Once I have you, I'll be invincible!"

I gulped. Before I could protest, he clicked his fingers and when he did, the man that was carrying me, turned around and entered another room.

"Yah, I was still talking-" I stopped what I was saying, and my eyes went wide.

I was dragged into a dark room, and couldn't see anything. I don't know, but it felt creepy in here. With the flick of the light, the darkness faded, but the eery feeling still lingered around. I looked around the room, and froze. What the?

In the middle of the small room, was a chair. A metal chair, which handcuffs your hands and legs down, so you couldn't get up or move. And above the chair's back rest, was a weird hat with wires dangling out of it.

At this moment, I was starting to regret it. I didn't really plan this through. I thought that if I came in, I could've used my moves and beated everyone up and everything will turn out ok, and this chapter will finally end. But boy was I wrong... I was scared. Terrified to death. I didn't know what was going to happen now, but I guess I'm going to have to improvise and hope that I survive...

~~~~~.

Master X came in, and clicked his fingers again, and this time, his men untied me. And when they did, I tried to escape, but he grabbed me before I could. He roughly pushed me onto the chair, and cuffed my hands and legs straight away.

"Thought you could get away that easily? I don't think so! I've been waiting for this moment, and I won't let you ruin in!" He said, his words clearly laced with coldness.

But he instantly shattered his coldness, and replaced it with a smirk.

He placed that weird hat onto my head, and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It's a shame you know. I really liked you. Even though you were quite young, you had that determination and courage that everyone else was missing. But you destroyed that when I found out that you were just a traitor."

"You disgust me! Hitting on a 16 year old girl. You're just a perverted old man." I spat, with disgust rolling off my tongue.

He glared at me, and then stood in front of me.

"But I don't regret it. If I never found out that you were a traitor, I wouldn't have ever found out about your divine power." He said.

"Don't worry, at least you won't die...Oh wait! You betrayed me, and your punishment was death. Ooops. Either way, you are going to die." He snickered.

"No!!"

"I won't let you! I can't. I won't!!!!" I shouted.

"No! Why would I let you roam around this city freely, and not get away with it? I will definitely bring you down!!" I looked at him in the eyes with hot flames in my eyes.

After that, I struggled and tried getting out of that chair. I became crazy! Crazy to get out of this chair. But, I didn't know that the cuffs grew tighter everytime I struggled, until I screamed.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Your frail hands would get hurt." He teasingly cooed at me.

"Well, these 'frail hands' could turn into a fist and rearrange your face!!" I snarled at him.

"Oooh, feisty. Me like." He wiggled his eyebrows.

I scoffed.

Next to the room I was in, was the control room that controlled the chair. The wall was glass, so I could see the people who were in the control room. I saw that Master X was motioning them about something. And without a second thought, his men pressed the start button.

#Hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry mu book is soo long. But trust me, it's gonna be even longer. You don't know what's in store for you. After this bit, there will be an even bigger plot, and then a little event, before this book finally finishes, so stay tuned!!