The dress

Siyeon's POV

Today I wasn't woken up by my alarm. No. I was woken up by the doorbell instead. Who came so early in the morning?

Because the person kept on ringing, I got up and forced myself to go down since no one was literally opening it. I seriously don't care how bad I look, I just went down and opened the door, only to be met with the delivery man. He gave me a box, and I was puzzled. Okay? I signed it, before closing the door and going back to my room. I just left the box beside my bed and jumped back into my cosy warm bed. There was still an hour left until I had to wake up for school, so I closed my eyes.......................................................................................................... Suddenly my alarm went off. I checked the time. How can an hour go soo fast??!!! Ugh, I dragged myself out of bed, before entering the bathroom and splashing my face with cold water to wake me up. I washed up, and went out of the bathroom. When I went back in my room, I noticed the box. Oh yeah!! I completely forgot about it. I picked it up and checked the name. Huh? It said my name on it. I was about to open it, when someone knocked on my door.

"Palli. We're going to be late!" Oppa shouted.

I quickly got dressed and grabbed my stuff, before running to the car. I guess I'm going to have to check it after school.

~

Luckily, we came to school just in the nick of time, so we didn't have detention for being late. I sat in my seat, and breathed a sigh of relief. But then I noticed, why isn't the teacher here yet?

Suddenly, a pupil ran into our class.

"We have free period since the teachers have a meeting and because of the ball today." He shouted before running to I think another classroom to tell them.

What! So we all ran here for no reason? I grunted. Why? Why? Ugh, I wasted soo much energy to run for no reason and I even had to rush when I got changed.

Wait! The ball!! That completely slipped my mind. It's today! And I still don't have an outfit, which made me panic inside. No Not the fact that I don't have an outfit. The fact that I'm singing today. I took a deep breath. I have to calm down.

While I was thinking, the tanoid (I don't know what you guys call it but where I'm from we call it that instead of speakers when someone's making an announcement) interrupted my thoughts.

"Please listen all students. I apologise for not informing you sooner. But although we did say that you guys have a free period, we would like to tell you that everyone can go home as we are too busy preparing for the ball. That is all, thank you for listening." The principal said.

Everyone started cheering once they heard the news, as it meant we had no school. Everyone stood up, including me, and left the classroom. I met up with the rest of them, and we all decided to go home.

~~~~

When we reached home, I went up to my room, and I jumped into my bed. At the corner of my eye, I saw the parcel. Oh yeah! I keep on forgetting about it! I picked the box up, and placed it in front of me. Then I opened it carefully. My eyes grew wide when I saw what it was. All of a sudden my phone started ringing, and I picked it up without looking at the ID.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Annyeong, it's eomma." Eomma said.

"Oh, eomma. Annyeong."

"Oh, Siyeon-ah, did you receive a parcel yet?" She asked.

"Er, yeah I did. Waeyo?" I asked with confusion laced in my voice.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had a ball at your school? I'm upset, my own daughter doesn't tell me these important details." She said.

I swear, I can imagine her pouting and sighing.

"Mian eomma, I forgot!" I sheepishly said.

"Anyway, thank god Jimin told me, or I wouldn't have sent you that dress. I found it, and thought it would definitely suit you. So make sure you wear it!!"

"Ne! Gonsamida eomma! It's beautiful. I'll definitely wear it."

"Good, okay, I'm going to go now. I'm on my way to work. Annyeong!" She said.

I said goodbye before hanging up. The dress was beautiful!! I'm not even sure if I should wear it because I don't think I will suit something soo pretty.

I placed it back into the box and pushed it underneath my bed.

~

Me and everyone else, including GOT7, Jiho and Sohyun, decided to hang out. We decided to go to a bowling centre, just to waste time until it's time to get ready for the summer ball. I wore a white loose dress that had red flowers on it with some red shoes. (Outfit at the top) I brushed my hair, and put my phone and other stuff in my black canvas bag before going downstairs.

Everyone came to my house and we all left to the bowling centre.

We had soo much fun!! I loved it!

Oh! And Jungkook was really good! I was surprised, but then again they don't call him the golden maknae for no reason. He is good at everything.

Before we knew it, time passed as we had fun, and we all decided to go home to get ready.

#Hey guys! Sorry about the rubbish chapter. Anyway, who's seen the new mv BTS dropped!! Ahhhh!!! I'm fan girling soo hard! They all looked soo good and the song is soo beautiful. Plus I'm addicted to Not Today! That is my jam!!!

Jungkook looks soo good as well as everyone else, but u knw he's my bae so yh!!

Anyway, picture of Siyeon's outfit at the top and listen to the mv if you haven't already seen it. 

^_^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!