First day of school gone bad!!

Siyeon's POV

I met the GOT7 members, and turns out their idol's as well. They're soo friendly and nice. We were just messing about, and I also got to know them. After second period finished, and we had another break, we all hung out.

"Oppa, I'm coming, I just need to go to the bathroom." I told oppa, before leaving.

I went to the girl's toilets and washed my hands after doing my business. When I left the bathroom, I walked past the lockers, but as I did, I heard a small cry. I stopped, and turned around. There I saw two girls talking to someone on the floor. I tried to get a better view, and looked from the side. Wait, a minute! Isn't she from my class. And, OMG, she's bleeding. One of the girls slapped her, and when she was going to slap her again, I quickly stopped it by grabbing her hand.

"What are you doing?" I told her.

"What does it look like? And how dare you stop me?" She shouted at me, while taking her hand out of my grasp.

"How dare me? how dare you hit her!! You know this is bullying, I will report you!" I shouted.

"Report my ass, you can't do anything!" She said, and pushed me against the lockers.

When I did, I bumped my head quite hard, and something sharp pricked my wrist. My vision was going round in circles. I quickly shook my head, and stood up. As soon as I did, she pushed me back again. I was getting really angry, I quickly pushed her as well.

"Hajima!! Michyeoseo?(Are you crazy?)" I shouted. Just as the other girl was about to slap me, someone stopped her.

Narrator's POV

After Siyeon left to go to the bathroom, she didn't come back.

"Why isn't she coming back?" Jimin said.

"Did something happen?" Jin asked worriedly.

"I'm gonna see-" Jimin was cut off.

"Hyung, stay here. Let me find her." BamBam said, before leaving.

BamBam went towards the girl's bathroom, and obviously didn't want to go in. He found the nearest girl and asked her if she could go in and see if Siyeon was there. When she came out, she said she wasn't there.

'Ah, where did she go!' BamBam thought in his head. As he was about to go, he heard someone shouting. He looked around and saw Siyeon shouting at a girl. Another girl was about to slap her, so he quickly ran and stopped her.

"Yah, what are you doing?" He said to the girl, angrily.

As soon as he said that, the two girl looked at him with wide eyes.

"Don't go near her!"

They quickly bowed down, and said,

"Oppa, mianhe." And left.

"Siyeon-ah, gwenchana?" He asked while looking at her.

"Nan, gwenchana, but she isn't." Siyeon said while pointing at the girl on the floor, who was unconscious.

Siyeon's POV

I quickly picked her up, while flinching because my wrist hurt.

"Oppa, i'm going to the infirmary, you go back because the bell's about to go."

"Will you be alright to go by yourself?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine, now go!" I ordered BamBam oppa.

As he left, I also headed to the infirmary. No lie, but she was really light, so I didn't really struggle. When I gave her to the nurse, she quickly dressed her wounds and I watched, while sitting down next to her. I looked at her name tag and it said 'Kim Sohyun'. So that's her name.