Hit!

Jimin's POV

We all sat down for breakfast, and we all ate the delicious breakfast that hyung made. Jin hyung may eat a lot, but he does know how to cook. While we were eating, everyone was talking to each other but I noticed that Siyeon was silent. She wasn't eating as well, she was just poking her food. She had a frown on her face, and she looked tense. I think everyone could feel that she was stressed, and everyone was slyly watching her pick her food. None of us wanted to say anything because we knew if we did, she'll easily refuse and say that nothing's wrong with her. I don't know what happened, but I want to know what's happening with my little sister. When I finished eating my food, I thought maybe we should take her out of the house, so she could be in a different environment, so she'll maybe become happy. I took my plate to the kitchen and started cleaning it. I got it!! I walked back, and when Siyeon went upstairs to her room, I gathered everyone.

"Jimin-ah, do you know why she's upset?" Suga hyung asked me.

"Aniyo. She never told me anything." I said.

"Then what happened?" V asked.

"It doesn't matter now, because right now why don't we go somewhere outside?" I told them.

"Where?" Jungkookie asked me.

I told them where, and they all nodded. They all went up, and got ready, and I went to her room. I knocked on the door, before going in.

"Siyeon-ah, get dressed, we're going to somewhere." I ordered her.

She nodded, and I went out of her room. That was weird, usually she's so eager to know where we are going, I guess she's really stressed and worried.

When I got changed, I sat down in the living room and went on my phone. Umma texted me saying how everything is, and I said everything was fine. Sorry umma for lying, but I don't want to worry you. I waited, until everyone was here, and we all went in the van, and Jin hyung drove. Siyeon sat in the back row, with Jungkookie, and she was listening to music. As she did, she leaned her head against the window. She is soo down in the dumps right now. I miss her bubbly self. I need to fix this.

___________________________-

Siyeon's POV

I honestly don't know where we are going, and I'm actually really curious, but for once I'm not really bothered to ask. All I could think about is all my troubles right now. Ever since I came here, lots of stuff happened to me, and it's affecting me now. I'm just soo deep into thought right now, and I don't want everyone else to worry, plus they wouldn't understand. I'm soo glad Kookie never told any of them that I had a scary nightmare yesterday. While looking at the window, I saw the scenery. The car stopped, and we all walked out. They took me to a massive bike park. WOW! I don't think I've ever been to one. Oppa took everyone to the rent shop, and we all rented a bike before taking it inside the park.

"Oppa, why did you take me here?" I asked.

"Because today is the weekend, and I thought we might be quite bored at home. So why not?" He said.

One by one, they all went on their bikes, and they started riding it. They all did a few laps, and I watched them.

"Siyeon-ah, come on!" Jin oppa said.

I took a deep breath, and got up. I sat on the bike seat, and started pedalling. As I was pedalling, I could hear more voices. I looked at the corner of my eyes and saw all the GOT7 members and unnie. I started pedalling faster, and the wind hit my face. It felt good. I don't think I realised, but I started smiling. I started going faster and faster, and found it really fun.