Going Home!!

Siyeon's POV

It's almost been a week since I've been here. I'm still clueless of who I am, but to be honest I'm alright. Jimin oppa always visits me, and we've become more close. I feel safe around him, it's like he was my brother before. Anyway, today is my last day, the doctor said that I was going to be released from the hospital tomorrow. I still have a bandage around my head, because I hit my head really hard, and before I had this bone crushing pain at the side of my ribs, but now it went, well it does ache but doesn't hurt that much. At first, I couldn't walk at all, but then I started practicing and even though it hurt, I still tried. Now I can walk with my own two feet, but Jimin oppa still supports me, even when I say it's fine. He's just too sweet!!

I can't wait to go out of this place, seriously the white walls are going to burn my eyes if I keep on staying here, plus I wanted to see some colour in my life as well you know, not just staring at the boring, dull, white walls in my hospital room. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Turns out oppa is a famous idol. Who knew that? I never actually heard him sing, but I bet it's beautiful.

I was just resting, when oppa came in.

"Annyeong oppa." I said.

"Annyeong Siyeon-ah."

"Oppa, why are you here soo late at night? You should go home and rest." I told him.

"Don't say that. What's wrong with meeting my little sister. I missed you!" He said while pouting.

"Yah! Oppa you saw me in the morning." I replied while chuckling at his immature behaviour.

"Still! Plus I was bored, and I'm also excited about tomorrow. Can't wait for you to come home!" He excitedly said.

"I know me too. I can't wait!" I said.

After that, we just chatted, until visiting hours finished. I waved goodbye to him, and he left with a smile. Ahh, you don't know how much I love my new oppa. He cares about me soo much, it's like he doesn't even care that I'm not his sister by blood.

Anyway, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in sweat like always. I've been having that same nightmare ever since I was in this hospital. I've always wondered that it must not be a nightmare, and that maybe it happened to me in the past, but I can't prove it. I looked at the time. Wow, I didn't know I woke up soo late. It was already 11am. As I was rubbing my eyes, I saw the door open and in came eomma.

"Ah Siyeon-ah you're awake."

"Mianhe eomma, I didn't know I slept in." I apologised.

"It's okay. Now come on, here I brought you some clothes. You need to get changed. Go to the changing room pali-pali." She told me.

I quickly got up and went to the changing room with the bag that eomma gave me. I looked inside it and wore it. I looked at myself in the mirror. I got to say eomma does know how to make me feel comfortable. I wore black jeans with a cream jumper that had small black hearts over it, with white low top converses. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and put the black bow on my ponytail, before I walked back into the hospital room. As soon as I walked in, eomma looked at me with a huge smile on her face,

"Omo, I didn't know my daughter was so pretty."

As she said that, I smiled while blushing. Eomma signed the release paper and we left the hospital.

Now I know you guys might be wondering 'Where's your appa?' Well he did visit me, when I was in the hospital, and we talked and he treats me like his real daughter. But he doesn't come home as much because he's really busy with work.

"Eomma, where's oppa?" I asked with curiosity.

"Jimin-ah is waiting inside...erm you know what forget about it." She told me.

Thats weird. Where is he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we went back by the car, eomma drived, I could see that the sky wasn't that blue, but clear, and the trees were dancing to the tune of the wind. I slightly opened the window, and felt the cold air hit my face. Suddenly, the car stopped. I looked outside, and saw a house. A quite cosy medium looking house.

"Siyeon-ah, we're here." Eomma said.

As soon as she said that, I dashed out of the car, and ran to the door. I was soo excited to enter my new house.

"Yah! Siyeon-ah, don't run like that, you could hurt yourself. Even though you're released from the hospital, it doesn't mean you're better." Eomma scolded me.

"Mianhe eomma." I apologised.

"It's okay, I know you're just excited."

She put the keys in, and opened the door. As soon as she did, a party popper was pulled, and the confetti landed on me.

"Welcome to your new home Siyeon-ah!!" Oppa and eomma both said in unison.

I had a huge smile on my face. I ran to oppa and hugged him.

"Oppa!!" I screamed with happiness.

He just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had cake, and eomma showed me some of oppas baby pictures. They were soo cute. I didn't know that my oppa was cute as well when he was young. Well oppa does still have a baby face.

We then had dinner, and then eomma sent me straight to my new room. I went on my bed and covered myself with the duvet. It was 7pm. I sure did have a lot of fun. I can't wait for tomorrow.

As I was about to switch off my rooms light, eomma came into my room, along with oppa.

"What is it eomma?" I asked.

Eomma sat on my bed, with oppa. She held my hand, and I started to get worried. Why does she look so serious?

"Eomma what is it? You're scaring me."

"Siyeon-ah, I know this is your first day, and you just came to this house. But I have some news to tell you. You won't be exactly living in this house, as well as with me."

"Wae eomma? Is everything okay?" I asked her.

"Of course everything is fine. It's just, I'm worried about your safety. When I first found you, I was absolutely shocked and it scared me. You were in such a bad state. And the fact that it happened here, in Busan, makes me quite worried. But don't worry you will stay here for a few days, but when Jimin-ah's school break is finished, you will go back to Seoul with him, and will live with him as well as attend the same school as him as you will be safe with lots of secure security. Is that okay?" She asked me.

I nodded.

"That's fine, but I just found an eomma, how am I meant to live without you?" I said, nearly on the verge of tears.

"Ah, Siyeon-ah, don't be like that. I'm still your eomma, it's just you need to be safe. Plus your brother will be right beside you, and I'll visit and talk to you on the phone okay?"

I nodded, and she kissed my forehead.

"Stay positive sweetie, it'll get you far in life." She said before saying goodnight and leaving my room.

One tear escaped my eyes, and slid down my cheek.

"Don't be like that Siyeon-ah, I'm sure she's also hurt that she has to stay away from her new daughter. Plus, I'll always be right next to you." Jimin oppa said, while holding my hand.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He replied.

We pinky promised and sealed it. Oppa stayed with me, because he knew that I get nightmares, but of course I never told him about it, or he'll just get worried. But it turned out that he fell asleep before me. I covered him with the blanket and hugged him while going to sleep.

#Hello readers!! How'd you like this chapter?

Comment below and what do you thinks gonna happen when they go Seoul? They might meet 6 handsome and popular boys......

^_^ Byeee!