Nothing is Impossible!

Siyeon's POV

My mind was going blank. The helmet was sucking my brain, and it hurt like hell. I screamed in pain. I was draining my energy, so I could feel my body becoming weaker. This was bad. This was really bad because without my powers, I instantly would be dead. Because I'm an angel, I have to survive with my powers, as my powers run through my veins and blood. So without them, it would be a huge problem, especially since I'm the only one on earth, unless an angel gives up her power's then she or he may live on earth. But I was different, since I was sent on this planet, and was going to remain here.

Even though I was starting to become pale, I still tried and struggled.

"Hajima!! Stop it! I won't let you!!" I yelled.

"Poor girl. No one can save you. And you definitely cannot escape your destiny. This was meant to happen, so let it fall into place." He said.

"D..d..destiny..." She whispered.

This wasn't my destiny. Hell no! This is not I repeat not my destiny nor fate!! This is my choice, I choose my own fate and path, and no one else can choose for me. This is my life, and I decide what I do and don't.

"No. I will fight. And I promise you that I won't let you escape. I will fight until you're arrested." I said with determination in my eyes.

He smirked.

"I'm sorry darling, but that's impossible at the moment."

"No! No, you're wrong! Nothing is impossible, because in the word impossible, it clearly states the two words 'I'm possible'. You're wrong. You're always wrong. You're wrong!!!" I shouted and looked at him straight in the eye.

I looked deep into his soul, and for the first time, he gulped in fear.

My eyes were literally glowing blue, and I could tell because of the reflection of me in his eyes. But it immediately died out, as the machine sucked my energy out.

That's it. I didn't have enough energy left. Which caused me to shut my eyes close. No I wasn't unconscious. Just resting, since I didn't have enough energy to lift my eyelids up. I heard him sigh in relief, and straight after that he started laughing evilly.

"You see. No matter what, evil is always stronger!" He chuckled.

He was walking away, but stopped and froze when he heard what I said.

"Sorry...sorry Johyun, but you...must be stopped....BEGONE." I managed to say.

That one word, 'Begone' managed to trigger something in me, and my whole body started completely shining. At that moment, all my memories about my mission came back into me. They just flashed before my eyes.

"Those who lurk in the darkness, must be shown the light of the goodness." I stated.

The cuffs shattered, and my hands and legs were free. I took off the helmet, stood up and opened my eyes.

"And I will show you the light Johyun." I said,

He looked shocked.

"How do you know my real name?" He asked me, obviously surprised.

"Did you forget? Don't you remember? You trusted me soo much, that you told me your weakness. Your little sob story about how you burst into tears when someone calls your real name because it reminds you of how your deceased mother used to call you." I explained to him with a monotone voice.

"Stop it!! Stop it!!" He shouted, and went forward to punch me.

With my fast reflexes, I managed to stop it, and also twisted his arm along with it. He tried kicking my leg, but I quickly jumped over it. But then, a person came and separated me away from him. And because of that, I was slammed against the wall and I slid down while crouching in pain. It hurt, but I had to bear it. In the corner of my eye, I noticed that the door was wide open. I decided to make a run for it.

I successfully went through the door, and I ran as fast as I could. While I was running down the hallway, I spotted a door, and without thinking, opened it. It was a massive room, but when I went in, I was met with complete darkness after the door shut close. What the? I didn't know who was there, but I suddenly heard someone click their fingers. Oh no!

When the person clicked their fingers, the lights went on, and Master X (Johyun) had all of his men in the room. I knew this was going to get messy. I went into my fighting position, ready to fight!

#Sorry this chapter is rubbish, but I promise that the next few chapters aren't. Anyway, by the way I just wanted to mention that to all the newcomers, I'm sorry that there's spelling and grammar mistakes in the first few chapter, I promise I will fix them, but later!