Her confessions...

Siyeon's POV

To be honest with you, I wasn't actually in the mood to go to the party. I felt soo down, and was not bothered. But because oppa insisted, I said yes, just to make him happy though.

I quickly asked oppa for permission, and went outside. I was going to the mall, since I had to buy something to wear at the party. I didn't want to wear anything complex, just something nice.

I went to a few shops, and looked around a bit, but couldn't really find anything that was my taste.So I went to the shop, and bought myself an americano and took a break, before shopping again. I visited a cute little shop, and started looking around.

Eventually, I found a simple outfit, and bought some accessories to go with it. After that, I exited the mall, and started walking around. I didn't want to go home just yet. As I was walking, I saw some suspicious people walking around. I got a bit wary, so I quickly hid, and saw them walk past me. With my mind, I tried reading their brain. What! I'm suspicious! Don't blame me! At first it was hard, since it didn't let me read it. But I finally did, and I heard all their thoughts

'Where did she go? I saw her didn't I?'

'Where is she? Oh, what is master X going to say?'

"Oh no! She's gone. I'm going to be in soo much trouble.'

'We had to find and kidnap Park Siyeon, but she disappeared."

Huh? Master X...I'm sure I heard that name before. And, what!!! They want to kidnap me. So that's part of their plan...

While they were walking, I sneakily walked behind them, and hit them really hard on their head, making them unconscious. Well done Siyeon! I quickly ran home, as soon as I did that, in case they all of a sudden woke up.

~~~~~~~~

I was currently starting to get ready. As I said before, I got a simple outfit. I wore a simple elegant white dress, with a gold spiky necklace, and peach coloured strappy high heels. I liked the outfit. I brushed my hair, and plaited the front part of my hair, and clipped them to the back of my head. After I was done, I went downstairs, since the other were waiting. Oppa was shocked when he saw me.

"Wow, Siyeon, you look nice!" He smiled.

"Gomawo oppa!" I blushed.

The driver quickly drove us all to the place, and we all headed in.

~~~~~

I got to tell you, the party was lit. Literally. It was soo fun, and it completely took my mind off the argument. I should listen to oppa more often. Music was blaring through the speakers, and colourful lights were flashing in the dark room, just like a normal disco. Except, this felt more like a club. I was quite thirsty, but of course I didn't drink anything since I had an idea that they spiked it all.

I was just having soo much fun with Bammie, unnie and Yugyeom. We were just dancing the night away. It was soo funny though, Bammie just kept on doing the dab, and dancing to the nae nae. I was laughing at him. I also had soo much fun with the others. Because we were having soo much fun, I didn't even realise that my phone was ringing. I took it out of my dress pocket, and saw that eomma was calling. Yay! Eomma didn't call me in a long time, and I was longing to hear her voice. I quickly picked it up, and put it against my ear.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Annyeong eomma!" I happily greeted her.

"Oh, Siyeon-ah, my lovely daughter. I miss you soo much!" She sniffled.

"Eomma are you crying?"

"No." She said, and I knew she was.

As I was talking to her, I walked outside, since I couldn't hear her properly. But when I opened the door, I saw something that I didn't want to see at all. I saw Yerin leaning in to kiss Jungkook. I froze. I couldn't move. I just stared at them. Eomma was still talking on the phone, but I didn't respond. Jungkook turned, and noticed me. When he did, he placed his hands on Yerin's shoulders and stopped her from kissing him. I awkwardly coughed, and apologised for interrupting and hurriedly walked away. Eomma was still talking, but I just couldn't concentrate. I just couldn't stop wondering about what happened.