Yerin?

Siyeon's POV

"Jiho unnie, don't worry. I'll get us out of here, and give you back to your family." I told her.

"Cheongmal?" She asked.

I nodded. She smiled.

"Gomawo Siyeon. But are you sure, we'll be able to get out? I've been trying for a while now, but I've always failed." She frowned.

"Don't worry! I've been in a lot of situations like this, and I've always managed to escape. I'm experienced. Trust me, I will reunite you with your parents." I assured her.

"Thanks!" She thanked me, while hugging me.

I smiled.

"Wait! Siyeon-ah, tell me. How did you escape? I thought I chained you up a bit too tight." She asked me.

Oops! What am I meant to say? What am I meant to tell her?

"You know what? There's no point of hiding it to you, since you told me a secret, I'll tell you mine. Just don't tell anyone, and don't think I'm crazy." I told her.

"Yeah sure. We have a lot of time to spend." She told me.

So I started spilling, and told her everything. Yes everything. Me being a spy and angel. Don't worry, I'm not being stupid. I know what I'm doing. You see we're friends now, and I found out that she lives in Seoul. That was why she came to school today. She missed school for a year, but Taejun only let her go today, so she could kidnap me. So when I help her escape, she's gonna start attending her old school, which is my current school. I don't know what's going to happen today, but I will keep in mind that I have to help her.

~

Because it was a long story, a lot of time went by. But I had enough time before the blue moon rises. I know what you're thinking, why am I soo calm when I should be panicking in this state? That's because I'm not planning on escaping yet. I'm going to settle this matter today. I'm going to end it, since today is the day that Taejun was waiting for.

~

After I told her, she was amazed. But I was glad that she believed me that I was an angel, probably because Taejun is supernatural, and she probably seen some stuff from him. Suddenly, after I was done talking, I heard a noise. It was a cough. Someone was coughing. And it wasn't just a small cough, in fact they were coughing like mad.

I stood up and looked around to see who it was. When I did, I saw Yerin walking this way. Huh? Yerin?

"What happened to you Yerin?" I asked her.

"Why do you care?" She retorted back.

"Look. I know we aren't on good terms, but that doesn't mean that I don't care." I told her.

She sighed.

"Do you remember that I told you that Jungkook was my 'mission'?" She asked me.

"Yeah?"

"Well, because I didn't complete it, Master X's men gave me my punishment, so I was beaten up by them, and Taejun put me in a cell for the week, so my wounds could get better before I leave." She told me.

"What? That's horrible!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, Yerin, close your eyes." I ordered her.

"Wae?" She asked me.

"Just do what I say!"

I closed my eyes also, and concentrated all of my power, and started to cure her. When I opened my eyes, and she did to, she saw that her wounds were all gone. Her jaw dropped. I told her not to ask.

"Anyway, is that why you didn't come to school?" I asked.

"Yeah. Anyway, bye! I have to get going now." She said.

"Wait, you're just going to leave me here? After I cured you, you owe me!"

"Sorry, but I don't have the keys, and these metal bars aren't normal metal bars. You can't break them." She said.

"Hey Yerin! What are you doing here? You can go now!" A man told her, before I could say anything else.

She nodded, and then quickly left. Aish, that girl! She could have at least helped us. I don't know how, but still!

~

"Jiho unnie, did Taejun tell you what his plan was?" I asked her.

"Aniyo. But I did overhear something about a love potion or something..." She said.

"What!" I exclaimed.

OMG! So that's his plan. He know's that I will never fall in love with him, so that's why he's doing this. Is he crazy? What am I going to do?

All of a sudden, some unusual man came, and unlocked my cell, while I was still shocked about the news. He dragged me out of the cell, while unnie was shouting at him.

"YAH! What are you doing? Let go of me!!" I shouted.

"Let go of her!" Jiho screamed.

"Hajima! LET GO!!!!" I shouted.

----------------------------------------------------

Yerin's POV

Oh no! They're taking Siyeon now! That Taejun's going to kill her. Wait! Why do I suddenly care? I hate her, right? Ughh....But I do owe her. She did cure me, I don't know how. I'm not questioning how she did it because I've already witnessed a lot of weird stuff, so yeah.

~

After finally making up my mind, I ran back. I was running soo fast because at this moment, all I thought about was that Siyeon's life was at risk. I was running, but then I realised, where the hell am I running to? I don't know where the others are, or their address. Aish!! I messed up my hair out of frustration. Wait! I have their number. Let me call them. I tried ringing, but none of them were picking up. Why aren't they picking up? I sighed. I guess I'm going to have to track them. I used my tracking device, don't ask where I got it from, and waited. After a few minutes, it showed up, and I followed the directions. As I did, I ended up in front of a hospital. Huh? Why are they here?

I went in, and as soon as I did, I spotted Jungkook. Lucky!!! :) I ran to him.

"Hey Jungkook!" I called him.

"Yerin? What are you doing here?" He asked, while he was confused.

Yeah yeah. I know I haven't been talking to him, but I don't care.

"Forget about that. I need to tell you guys something. Wait! Where are the others?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Just pali. It's important!" I urged him.

"They're upstairs."

He lead me to a room, where all the BTS members were. But I saw Sohyun on the hospital bed. What happened to her? She was awake, so I just ignored it for now.

"Okay, what is it?" Jimin asked me.

"I know where Siyeon is,." I just blurted out.

"WHAT!! Where?" They all suddenly asked me.

"She's been kidnapped!"

"WHAT!!" They all screamed.

#Hey!!! What's up guys? Sorry I didn't post this yesterday, but I was a bit distracted and also 'busy'. But I posted it today!!! YEAH!! Anyway, excuse my dorkiness. Eotttae? How do you like this chapter? Tell Meeeeeeee!

^_^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!